A Judgement Call

T- Hey, I'm outside :)

Taylor was in her car waiting for Karlie. As the day progressed she had become more excited about her girls' night with Karlie. Even if she didn't know most people at the party, Taylor was sure that the model would keep her company the whole night. The singer couldn't find a single downside to spending an entire night dancing and drinking with Karlie.

K- There's been a slight change of plans...

Before Taylor could respond she saw Karlie's door open. The model looked stunning in a skin-tight little black dress. At the sight Taylor's mouth went dry. The older girl would have probably kept staring at Karlie as she walked towards the car had another figure not caught her eye. Walking behind the girl was Josh.

Taylor tried to compose herself before the two reached her car. She hoped Josh was just leaving and not actually coming with them, but she knew better than that.

Taylor watched as the younger girl and her boyfriend entered the car, with Karlie avoiding the singer's gaze.

"Taylor, you remember Josh," Karlie said matter-of-factly as she settle on her seat. She was still avoiding looking at Taylor.

"Hi Taylor, it's nice to see you again." Said Josh as he put his arm around Karlie.

The singer simply nodded and looked out the window, away from the couple.

The ride to the party was filled with awkward silence. Karlie tried making small talk at first but quickly gave up once she realized Taylor wasn't going to cooperate.

Once at the party it was even worse. They had all sat together at a table but Josh kept insisting on dancing with the model and soon the two left Taylor alone. Before they left Karlie gave the singer an apologetic look but Taylor ignored her.

She was mad at the model, this was supposed to make up for the Victoria Secret after party and here she was, leaving Taylor once again for Josh. This time, however, it was worse since the singer knew no one at the party.

Taylor got up from the table and made her way to the bar. She realized that getting drunk wasn't probably the best idea but in her current mood she could have cared less. She finished her drink in one gulp.

"Whoa, easy there. Since when are you such a drinker?"

Taylor didn't need to look to know who the voice belonged to. At the sound of it Taylor felt a pang of guilt. As if her night wasn't already going bad enough.

Taylor kept looking straight and said nothing as she sensed someone sitting next to her.

"I mean, what would your publicist say if you came out of this party drunk?"

"I don't care about what my publicist thinks," Taylor finally spoke before downing her second drink.

"That wasn't what you said two years ago." Taylor cringed at the obvious dig. Neither said anything for a moment. "Sorry. That was really uncalled for."

Taylor finally looked at the person next to her. Dianna hadn't changed since the last time Taylor had seen her, if anything she had gotten more beautiful. She was wearing a midnight blue dress with her hair was pulled up in a messy bun. Still, it was her hazel eyes that to this day captivated Taylor.

Both looked away once they realized they were both staring longer than they should have. Their eyes met and they couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation.

"So how you been?" Taylor asked, suddenly in a much better mood.

"Oh you know, just busy with work. Just came to the city to do some interviews. What about you? What brings you to New York? Didn't you just finished the London shows, I figured you'd be on a break." Taylor was surprised that Dianna knew so much about her touring schedule.

"Yeah, I just bought a place here actually. And how do you know my touring schedule so well?"

Dianna shrugged, "Twitter."

Taylor laughed louder than she meant to at the girl's response. Both girls quickly fell into an easy conversation, it was as if they had never stop talking to begin with. Even after all this time they seemed to know each other better than anyone else.

As the night progressed, Taylor didn't hear from Karlie again, she figured she was still with Josh. The singer couldn't bring herself to care about her whereabouts as she was still mad at her.

"Well maybe you can show me this new apartment of yours, I bet is beautiful."

Their conversation had slowly become flirtier than Taylor intended to. The singer couldn't say she minded, though. Even though she didn't feel the same way about Dianna as she had a few years ago, she couldn't pretend she didn't find her attractive.

Before Taylor knew it they were en route to her apartment. They sat right next to each other even though they had more than enough room in the car. They stayed quiet during the drive and didn't look at one another, however, Dianna's hand held onto Taylor's leg the whole way, occasionally forming small circles with her thumb. That gesture alone spoke volumes.

The second they went through the door their lips crashed. They were both too stubborn to pull apart so they made their way through the dark apartment, laughing every time they bumped into a table or tripped on a carpet. Eventually they reached the couch, there was no way they could make it up the stairs. In a matter of minutes both their dresses were discarded, carelessly thrown in random directions. Taylor looked at the girl she once loved, her hazel eyes dark with lust, and wondered if this was a bad idea. However, as Dianna started trailing lazy kisses down her body all rational thinking was thrown out the window.

N/A: I'm excited to read the reactions... (and scared)