The Morning After

When Taylor woke up the next day memories from the previous night came flowing back. She glanced at the other side of the bed and saw Dianna sleeping peacefully on her side. She instantly regretted everything. What was she supposed to say when Dianna woke up? She hated that she couldn't even blame it on alcohol, she had drank that night but she hadn't been even slightly close to being drunk.

She remembered waking up with Cara just a few months ago, and was reminded of how smooth that had gone. Maybe it won't be so bad. The thought relaxed her momentary, Of course, you never told Cara that you loved her and then broke up with her because you're publicist told you to. Taylor had hated herself for hurting Dianna all those years ago, and here she was again giving her false hope. What if she wants something more serious? You can't pretend to like her knowing you like Karlie.

At the thought of Karlie, Taylor felt worse. It didn't make sense logically, but she somehow felt as if she had betrayed the model. Suddenly Taylor couldn't stay in bed for any longer. She tried to get out of it as carefully as possible to avoid waking up the girl next her, she wasn't ready to deal with her just yet. For a moment she thought she had been successful, however as she glanced back at Dianna their eyes met.

Taylor instantly froze and was sure she looked like a deer in headlights to Dianna. The actress smirked as she noticed Taylor's facial expression. "If you were planning on sneaking out I should probably remind you that this is your house."

The singer could feel her cheeks get warm at Dianna's comment, "I-I... I wasn't... Um I... I was just-"

Dianna smiled warmly at the singer, "You're cute when you're nervous. Come back to bed, it's too early to be awake."

Taylor didn't move, unsure of what to do. Dianna sat up and pulled Taylor back in bed, not giving her much of a choice. The singer felt delicate hands on her bare waist, she blushed as she remembered where they had been the previous night and instantly felt more awake. However, as those hands started to lightly rub her skin and she listened to Dianna's even breathing, she felt her eyes grow heavy, slowly slipping into sleep once more.

***

Karlie was walking down the streets of New York on her way to Taylor's apartment, a bag of bagels in hand. She felt horrible about the previous night and wanted to apologize to the singer. She hadn't intended for their night to take the turn it had, but Josh turned up at her door an hour before she was supposed to leave. They hadn't seen each other in two week and Karlie couldn't simply turn him down so instead she took him with her. She had hoped for things to turn out better than they actually had.

Josh wanted some alone time with her which made things worse. She had spent most of the night worrying about Taylor, and being annoyed with Josh. He hadn't said much and even though he insisted on dancing with the model, once on the dance floor he only swayed from side to side. Overall, the night was a bust for the model. She wished she had gotten to spend it alone with Taylor, but it seemed the odds simply weren't in her favor.

She knew Taylor was mad, she made that clear once she left the party without them. Karlie wanted to go to Taylor's house right after she left the party but decided against it. She would wait 'till morning and give the singer a chance to cool off.

Karlie knocked on Taylor's door for a few minutes before becoming worried that she wouldn't answer. Maybe she was still asleep. As she was about to knock again the door swung open. Karlie was surprised that she wasn't greeted by Taylor, but rather by another familiar face, one she hadn't met personally: Dianna Agron. Not only Dianna Agron, but Dianna Agron in a robe.

Before either one of them could react, Taylor appeared wearing a similar attire to Dianna's. To say Taylor was shocked to see Karlie would've been an understatement. The singer looked like was about to pass out.

"K-Karlie, what are you doing here?" Taylor finally broke the silence. Taylor realized how rude that must've sound and instantly corrected herself. "I mean, sorry. Come in."

As Karlie looked around Taylor's living room she noticed multiple articles of clothing scattered around it. If she had had a doubt about what happened last night, she didn't anymore.

Karlie was instantly overcome with something that could only be described as jealousy. She hardy knew her, but the model already hated Dianna.

But above everything she was mad at herself for feeling this way.

"Oh, um. Karlie this is Dianna. Di, my friend Karlie." Taylor said, she started blushing once she took notice of the room around them.

Karlie, however, only became madder once hearing Taylor's nickname for the actress.

"I brought bagels." Karlie finally spoke, looking directly at Taylor. She knew her voice sounded cold, but it was the best she could muster.

Before Taylor could answer, Dianna chimed in. "Awesome. I love bagels."

As Karlie turned her gaze to Dianna, she was met with an equally cold stare.

N/A: I'll update again once this gets X-amount of votes. (Don't worry about the number, it's fairly small/reasonable so I'll probably update tomorrow. It's more of a encouraging-myself thing). Now I'm off to shoot some people on GTA. Xx.