1

[‼️ an: vulgar language + slurs ‼️ ]

3rd pov
Minho found the petite blonde annoying and dense. He had no common sense and was probably just a masochist. It didn't help that the boy was just a walking pride flag. He was keen on dressing himself in pastels and wasn't afraid of his feminine personality, which was the opposite of Minho.

"Hi Minho!" and Minho scrunched his nose at how loud the blonde could be.

The brunette cut his eye at the smiling blonde and continued to walk down the hallway,"he's so fucking annoying." and rubbed his arms to soothe his anger.

Felix turned to his best friend and sighed,"Sungie, why do you like him so much? He's literally so homophobic." and propped his head on the others shoulder.

"But he's so hot! It's like all the red flags just disappear the moment I see him." and Jisung adjusted his pink cardigan,"did I look cute?"

The freckled male sighed,"it's like nevertheless in this hallway." and the pair quickly followed behind Minho to catch a peek at the basketball team.

Jisung melted looking at Minho's back,"it's like his t-shirt is begging me to give him a hug." and he pouted once he heard Minho curse under his breath.

"Yeah, yeah." and Felix pointed to the music room,"can we please go there next? I miss Binnie."

The blonde sighed,"what do you see in Changbin? He has muscles but he acts like a big baby anyways." but he quickly shouted out to Minho,"ILL BE RIGHT BACK!"

"Like I care, he's my baby." and Felix propped himself onto Changbin,"give me a reason to stay here so I don't get dragged to watch the basketball team."

Changbin chuckled and squeezed his boyfriend into a hug,"Sung, can't you go by yourself? Me and Felix haven't hung out in a long time."

"Puppy eyes won't work on me, stop it. It's disgusting." but the blonde whined anyways,"I'll just go by myself."

He quickly grabbed his bag and waved at some of his classmates as he walked near the gym corridors,"is that fucking twink still hanging around you? Just fuck him up or something."

Jisung widened his eyes and stood right next to the door,"yeah, or do you actually like that fairy?" and he positioned himself closer to the door to hear.

"Fuck no. It's disgusting to know he's a man when he tries so hard to be a girl." and Minho's teammates laughed at what the brunette said.

The blonde looked down at his feet and rubbed his eyes with his sleeves. He felt so embarrassed to even walk into the gym after what they said so he just walked into the bathrooms. His eyes landed on the mirror and he stared at himself in the reflection as he fiddled with his rings,"do I really try to look like a girl?"

 His eyes landed on the mirror and he stared at himself in the reflection as he fiddled with his rings,"do I really try to look like a girl?"

[an: pretend Jisung is wearing white mom jeans that are cuffed]

He stared at his reflection with a slight frown but quickly brushed the weird feelings off and made his way to music class,"hey guys." and his signature smile made his friends smile too.

__________________________________________________________
I do not proofread and I love oversharing 😍
I hope you guys enjoy this! I know I hardly complete anything but I hope you guys enjoy it anyways!!