19

"Lee your benched for the next game. I don't know what happened between you two but that doesn't mean you get to play dirty on the court." and the coach scolded Minho.

The brunette rolled his eyes as his teammates all slapped him on the back and laughed as they walked into the locker room, "dude Minho what's wrong? Why are you acting like that?"

Chan was holding an ice pack on his head as he looked at his friend with a confused expression, "it was nothing personal."

Minho grabbed a spare towel and looked at Chan with an annoyed gaze, "why are you so nice to Jisung?"

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows, "this is why you're angry? You pushed me down on the court because of Jisung?"

The brunette snorted, "obviously not. I'm just annoyed on why you think you're the most perfect person."

Chan scoffed, "I'm not perfect. I'm just not a dick." and he banged his shoulder into Minho as he headed into the locker room.

Minho closed his eyes in defeat but walked into the locker room. He tried ignoring all the glares that were thrown at him by his teammates, "what are you looking at?" and he cut his eye at one of the underclassmen on the team.

The younger boy quickly looked at the floor as he was the last one in the locker room and ran out.

The brunette grabbed his gym bag so he could be able to wash his jersey, "oh hey hyung." and Jisung smiled as he saw the elder walking out of the gym.

"oh hey." and Minho looked at the younger.

Jisung awkwardly smiled and noticed the bag hung over his shoulder, "you're taking your gym clothes home? I thought there was a game this weekend."

Minho wrinkled his nose, "there is a game. But I'm not playing."

The blonde slowly nodded, "sorry for asking."

The brunette curled his fists, "just because you went to my house and met my family does not make you my friend."

Jisung froze and he cleared his throat, "sorry I didn't mean to assume we were. I was just checking on you because I heard about what happened."

Minho slightly laughed and glared at the younger, "are you mad I hurt your little boyfriend? Chan isn't as innocent as you think he is."

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows, "Chan isn't my boyfriend and I definitely think he's a lot nicer than you are."