2

Jisung pushed in his chair and walked down the halls,"if I were a tall basketball player, where would I be?" and the blonde tip toed over to the main entrance.

Minho was laughing and leaning against a locker with some of his teammates,"practice is going to be rough, I forgot my gym bag somewhere." and the older scratched his neck.

"Gym bag?" and Jisung leaned against the announcement board to try and remember what the bag looked like,"it's a black one!" and he cupped a hand over his mouth once the boys looked over in his direction.

Minho pursed his lips and shook it off,"I thought I heard something." and they continued talking.

The blonde rushed upstairs and crept into the locker room,"maybe it's in here?" and he quietly walked down the aisles,"it's so gross in here." and gagged once he saw a pair of boxers in a corner.

"What are you doing in here?" and Jisung flinched once he looked up at a buff chest.

The shorter looked down and bit his lip,"I'm looking for Minho's gym bag." and he heard a laugh.

"I'm sorry." and the team captain pointed upstairs,"I'd try the rooftop, Minho gets careless after practice." and ruffled the others hair,"you're too cute for Minho." but grabbed his own bag and walked off.

Jisung slightly blushed but rushed out the back door,"rooftop." and he pushed his body into the small opening,"my stomach is being squished." and he gasped once he made it inside.

He ran around the open area and sighed,"Minho, you need to be more organized." and whined once he couldn't find a black gym bag.

The blonde slipped on a bottle and moaned,"that hurt like a bitch." and when he rubbed his lower back he widened his eyes,"the bag!" and he jumped up.

Jisung looked closer and smiled once he saw the gym bag sitting on a bench next to the field. He rushed down the main staircase, being cautious to not bump into anyone.

He caught his breath and grabbed the back,"oooph." and almost fell over,"it's so heavy." and he sat the bag back down.

Jisung looked through the bag and brightly smiled,"this is Minho's uniform." and he giggled after touching the fabric,"maybe..he'll like me after I found this for him."

The blonde grabbed the bag with both hands and struggled as he made his way back into the building. Some of his friends eyed him weirdly as they saw the small male with a heavy looking bag,"you need help, Sung?" and Changbin offered a hand.

"Please, it's really heavy." and the shorter quickly grabbed the bag.

Changbin sighed,"you're too sweet sometimes." but motioned his boyfriend over,"I'm going to help Jisung with this, want to come?" and Felix happily agreed.

Jisung waved his friends off once they made it to the side wall near the locker room,"thanks for finding my gym bag for me." and Minho smiled at a short girl.

The three quickly hid behind the wall but poked their heads out,"it was in the library." and the older girl slightly chuckled.

Minho grabbed the bag,"sorry it was so heavy, you probably struggled." and he rubbed his nape,"is there some way I can thank you-"

"Minho! Hurry up! Practice is going to start and coach is going to be pissed if you're late again." and the taller sheepishly smiled,"sorry, ah" and waved at his classmate.

Jisung clenched his fists and sighed,"maybe I grabbed the wrong bag." and he shook it off,"let's just go to the studio."

Changbin and Felix eyed one another worryingly but walked right behind their friend.

Jisungs outfit ^^

Jisungs outfit ^^

————————————————————————-
Not proofread