12

Jisung pulled up his sock and smiled at himself in the mirror,"Minho says he likes me like this." and he rushed over to the olders locker.

Minho was putting his books into his locker but he lightly smiled once he heard some soft footsteps come up from behind him,"hey Jisung."

The blonde gleamed at how willingly the older greeted him,"hey hyung."

The older turned around and his face heated up,"I'm glad you took my advice." But his eyes landed on the floor.

Jisung raised an eyebrow,"do you not like this?" And he has twisted his body to see if something was wrong with his outfit.

Minho quickly shook his head,"I'm just not used to talking to people that dress like you." and he hoped his white lie would work out in his favor.

The blonde eagerly nodded,"sorry! I'm so forgetful."

The elder felt his ears turn red and he was confused on why his chest tightened once he saw Jisungs eye makeup,"is it common to get a cold around this time of year?"

Jisung tilted his head,"no? Do you need some medicine? I'll go and ask the school nurse right now!" and he quickly ran off.

Minho rushed into the bathroom and he splashed some water on his face,"what the fuck. You just wanted to be nice and be friendly." and he tried collecting himself.

The blonde stepped into the bathroom,"there you are! I was wondering what happened to you." and he held out a plastic cup,"the nurse said you could take these and head over to her office if you feel worse."

The elder nodded and he was reaching out to the cup until he heard the bathroom door slam open. He had pulled Jisungs into a stall and he locked it behind them.

[an: just pretend this toilet has a lid 🙄]

Minho held his breath and cursed himself for this predicament. He had barely managed to put the lid down and once he did he found that Jisung had fell into his lap.

Jisung was blushing at how close he was to the older,"a-are you okay?"

The older just nodded,"peachy."

Once they heard the group or guys walk back out, Jisung had hopped off the older and held out a hand,"I hope you start feeling bet-" and his gaze dropped at Minhos lap.

Minho's face heated up and he quickly covered his member with his book,"um- Jisung it's not what you think!"

Jisung blushed and quickly dropped the olders hand as he raced outside the bathroom.

The brunette looked down at himself and sighed,"are you a fucking idiot?"

Jisungs outift^^