14

Jisung had woken up a little late this morning so he decided to dress a little simple but still look a little put together.

He brushed his teeth and put in his contacts before rushing to put some makeup on before classes started.

The blonde slipped on his shoes and rushed over to campus before he was marked tardy. He hated being marked tardy because he would get participation points taken away and that was a huge portion of his grade.

Jisung glanced around and he felt awkward from the gazes he received. He thought it was slightly normal for him to wear dresses so he didn't see why everyone was making it a big deal.

He made his way to his shared class with Minho and he slid into his desk as he waited for his lesson to start, "hey Jisung can you come up to the board and write while I lecture?"

Jisung nodded and he stood by the board while the teacher prepared for her lesson, "the markers should be somewhere on the floor, you can grab them and just write down the bolded words."

The blonde bent down and he grabbed the markers and his dress rose up each time he had to write at the top of the board.

Minho had already noticed the youngest outfit and he thought it suited the blonde but because of the material of the dress he was only now noticing how short it looked.

At first he just enjoyed the view or just the overall look of the dress  (an: yeah sure)  but then he started to get uncomfortable by the fact everyone else was seeing what he was looking at.

He gripped his fists each time Jisung had to stand on his tippy toes to write on the board while his safety shorts would show.

"Okay thank you Jisung and class is dismissed!"

Jisung grabbed his bag and he was greeted by someone standing behind him, "um hello?" and he turned his neck to look up at Minho.

The older stared down at the younger and he quickly shuffled a step away so the younger could stand up straight, "hey."

Minho hated the fact that Jisung was so careless with how he walked around in such short clothing, "do you mind being more careful?"

Jisung raised an eyebrow, "what?"

The brunette sucked in his teeth in annoyance, "I mean everyone was basically seeing up your dress."

The blonde looked down at himself and shrugged, "so? It's not like anyone was really looking at it that way."

"So?"

Jisung laughed, "why are you being so serious? Nobody in our class is even gay. They see me and they just see some twink in a dress."

Minho pursed his lips, "and? There's still some gay people in this school."

"And?"

The brunette scoffed, "do you seriously not see the issue? I could see up your dress which means other people can too."

Jisung tilted his head, "and your point is?"

"My point is?!?" Minho was shocked by the youngers carelessness, "what if I wore something that short too?"

The blonde raised an eyebrow, "why would you ever wear something this short?"

Minho groaned, "just cover your legs! Is that so hard for you to understand."

Jisung looked at his cropped cardigan and shrugged, "how?"

The brunette furrowed his eyebrows and threw off his sweater, "don't take that off." and he forced the younger into throwing it on top.

Jisung whined, "it ruins the whole thing."

Minho glared at the younger and he put his backpack back on, "if you didn't wear something so short then you wouldn't have to."

"Why do you even care?" and the younger looked at the older.

The older stood still, "I- I don't." And he quickly rushed off in embarrassment.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘾𝘼𝙆𝙀 [𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙂]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें