10

Minho cursed himself for being so dumb,"why am I letting Chan and Jisungs friendship get to me?" and he shook his head.

His friends were all talking about basketball during lunch so he was just focusing on the events that happened yesterday.

"Look at that twink. Does he realize what kind of man he is? I bet his father is so disappointed in him." and Minho looked over at Jisung.

His eyes landed on his clothing and he fought a smile that was growing on his face once he saw the younger putting up flyers.

The boys all groaned,"he's too feminine. It's gross. He looks too much like a girl sometimes."

Minho raised an eyebrow and he felt kind of angry at the way his teammates were looking at Jisung bending down to pick a stapler up,"I thought you guys weren't flamers."

His teammates laughed,"dude, he just looks like a girl from behind."

"And? He has a fucking dick." and he slammed his chopsticks on the tray.

Jisung looked down at Minho from the balcony he was on and was shocked to see his fierce glare,"who pissed in his cereal?" and Felix leaned on Jisungs shoulder.

Chan laughed and greeted Changbin who looked angry,"what's up?"

Changbin huffed to himself and shook his head,"nothing, I'm just stressed for the festival." and the group made their way back to the studio.

They kept playing around with some of their tracks and Jisung stretched his arms,"I'll go and get drinks for us."

He walked out of the studio and made his way to the vending machine that was right down the hall,"I cant get distracted by Minho." and he shook his head at the thought of a sweaty and out of breath Minho.

Jisung barely made his way past the corner of the studio when he was met with the floor,"ouch." and he looked up to see some boys from the basketball team,"oh, hey? Don't you guys have practice right now?"

The boys grabbed the younger and dragged him to the vending machine near the gym,"let's get this straight. Chan hyung is too nice for his own good. You better not infect him with your gayness. You might dress like a girl, but you'll never fool anyone."

The blonde winded at the grip on his wrist,"you're hurting me."

The boys smirked,"good. Maybe you'll learn how to take this pain like a man." and Jisung cried out once he felt the boys pressing down on his arm.

Jisung begged the boys to release him and they all agreed they would if Jisung promised to not wear feminine clothing and to not infect Chan.

"I'll do whatever you say, I promise!" and the boys all took the opportunity to kick the smaller as they walked back into the gym.

Jisungs outfit for reference (he wore an oversized cardigan over it ofc)