7

Jisung stared at his white sneakers as he leaned against the locker room wall. He was trying to keep an eye out for any of the boys on Minho's team.

They made it very clear they didn't like his presence in the locker room. So when he heard the hinge from the door, he darted into the coaches office.

His knees cracked as he kneeled down and he silently cursed himself,"so Lee, what girl washes your clothes? Are you gonna introduce us?" and Jisung blushed once he heard some of the guys talking.

Minho tilted his head,"uh, no." and everyone slapped his back for teasing them.

Jisung held in his laugh and closed his eyes once he saw some of the players walking into the showers,"that was a close one."

"Should I report you for peeping?" and Chan held a hand out to Jisung that was crouching on the floor,"Minho will be out in five, I'll make sure you guys are alone."

The younger smiled,"thanks." and he waited outside the locker room.

Minho grabbed a towel and threw it on his shoulders,"see y'all tomorrow!" and he slightly jumped once he saw Jisung,"oh hey."

Jisung shyly greeted Minho back and the pair stood in silence,"so..why did you want to meet up with me?"

The older cleared his throat and held out a lunch pail,"thank you this, and for washing my clothes."

Jisung brightly smiled,"you're very welcome!" and he held the bag close,"so I'll see you tomorrow?"

Minho glanced at the floor and slightly nodded. The younger turned on his heel and was surprised to have caught himself on his laces,"Jisung!" and Minho quickly tried catching him.

Jisungs back met the floor and he turned red at how close the other was,"are you okay?!" and Minho flinched once he heard some voices coming towards them.

The older quickly covered Jisung with his body and he heard his teammates whistling,"make sure to use protection!" and they all chuckled down the hallway.

The blonde felt his cheeks heat up and he shyly smiled,"thanks for trying to save me."

Minho blushed once he saw the position they were in,"um." and dropped the jacket in Jisungs lap,"you should sit more properly!"

Jisung laughed and grabbed onto Minho's hand.

—————————————————————-
Hey lol