3

Jisung slumped down in the studio and looked over at his music,"I just want to rap something good." and smiled up at his friends,"I'll go and get us some drinks!" and he rushed off.

The blonde rubbed his nape and made it to the vending machine,"so Minho, who ended up finding your gym bag?" and Jisung flinched once he heard some of the basketball team near.

"Some upperclassmen thought she found it, but it was actually Chan's." and he sighed,"I found it in the locker room after practice."

Some of his teammates laughed,"I bet those extra laps pissed you off when you found it." and Minho chuckled.

Jisung leaned against the wall near the vending machine and smiled,"Atleast he has it now." and brought the can up to his lips.

"There's your smile!" and the team captain made Jisung jump.

The blonde looked down at his shoes and smiled,"I thought.. nothing." and held out a bottle,"do you want one? I should thank you for helping me."

Chan sighed,"I'm the captain- and your senior. I'm supposed to help you guys." and his dimples made Jisung blush.

"If you didn't help me, I wouldn't have been able to help Minho." and he chuckled,"thanks for not telling him I found it."

The older frowned,"why don't you want him to know your efforts? You're such a good guy, he should know how much you do for him."

Jisung shrugged his shoulders"I think I'm fine just watching him." and he rubbed his nape,"and following him." and the pair laughed.

"Hyung." and Minho and the team were looking over in their direction,"class is going to start."

Chan nodded and looked down at Jisung,"see you around." and ruffled the blondes hair as he walked off.

The shorter looked down at his drink and smiled,"the drinks!" and sighed once he realized he didn't have enough for a fourth.

Jisung walked back into the studio and sighed in relief once he saw Changbin alone,"here you go, where did Felix go?" and the shorter whined.

"He had dance, he had to leave a little earlier today." and he grimaced at the bitterness,"black coffee?"

The blonde lightly hit himself,"that was for Felix, sorryyyyy." and he threw up a finger heart in order to be forgiven.

"Whatever!" and Changbin pushed the notebook close,"so these were some ideas." and the pair drowned themselves in lyric writing.

Meanwhile, the basketball team in the locker room were being rowdy,"bruh that shot was fucking crazy!" and they all sighed contently.

Minho grabbed his towel from his gym bag,"I need to bring these home to clean." and ruffled his wet scalp with the towel.

"How did you end up finding it in the locker room? We spent all lunch period looking for it." and Minho shrugged.

The upperclassmen on his team snickered,"was it that twink that follows you around?" and Minho shook his head.

"It was way too heavy for him to carry." and he gagged,"if he did grab my stuff he would've found some way to get me to reciprocate his feelings."

His teammates agreed,"he probably would've kept it until you agreed to fuck him." and they all laughed.

Chan walked into the locker room and scoffed as he made it past some of his teammates,"so Doyoung how's the project coming along?"

"Is the captain dating Jisung? They seem closer than usual." and the boys looked over at Chan that was talking to some of the other seniors.

Minho snorted,"dating? Jisung probably infected him with his gayness." and they all laughed as the headed out of the locker room.

"Lee, get over here." and everyone gave a reaction as they walked out.

The younger sighed,"yes captain?"

Chan laughed,"relax, I just wanted to tell you about your bag." and Minho's shoulders dropped.

"Thanks for finding it, I knew you just stuck it in here. Where was it?"

The blonde shook his head,"beats me. Jisung found it and I just brought it inside." and he frowned,"he probably struggled. He has such a tiny frame, I'd feel bad for making him carry such a heavy thing."

Minho bit his lip and sighed,"I get your hint." and walked out with his backpack in hand.

Jisung was flipping through the lyrics,"these sound so good! I bet we'll win this year." and Changbin chuckled at the youngers bright grin.

"Jisung, someones looking for you." and the shorter motioned to the door.

The blonde turned around and smiled,"Minho hyung!" and he dropped his hands once the older glared at him.

"Thanks for returning my bag." and before he could walk off, Jisung caught his sleeve.

The younger cleared his throat,"are you bringing them home to wash?" and Minho nodded.

"Yeah, I need to clean it every week." and he slung the bag on his back.

Jisung bit his lip,"c-could I wash the stuff for you?" and with hopeful eyes the older sighed.

"Would this make up for you finding my bag?" and Minho rolled his eyes once the younger quickly nodded,"fine." and he dropped the bag.

The shorter brightly smiled,"I'll make sure it's very clean for tomorrow! I promise." and he yelled out to Changbin,"Hyung, help me with the bag again."

Minho walked off but rubbed the back of his
neck.

[an: Jisung  outfit reference he just doesn't have the stuffed bear]

[an: Jisung outfit reference he just doesn't have the stuffed bear]