24

[an: smut warning 😈]

Jisung looked into Minho's eyes and back down at the pillow covering his lap and slowly moved the pillow away.

Minho blushed and tried covering himself with his hands but Jisung put his hand over Minho's, "since you know the feelings are mutual. Why don't I help you?"

The brunette's eyes widened, "no I couldn't make you do that." and he tried pushing Jisung's hand off.

Jisung looked down at his feet and nodded, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I just really want to do it."

Minho blushed again at Jisungs boldness, "I don't want you to think I'm only using you for your body."

The blonde softly chuckled, "I'm glad you like me Minho. But I never thought it would be a bad thing to want me for my body. It's still part of me right?"

[an: can we all have rizz like Jisung?]

The brunette softly whispered, "could you please help me?"

Jisung smiled, "I'd love to." and he slowly bent down near Minhos torso and he moved Minho's hands as he reached for his belt.

Minho watched Jisung with eager eyes but he felt shy at the fact that the blonde was super close to him or more specifically his dick. [an: lol]

The blonde traced his finger over the bulge in Minho's boxers and he smirked once he saw the size, "a-are you sure you want to do it Ji?"

Jisung's stomach fluttered at the nickname, "more than sure. Do you still want me to do it?"

The brunette shyly nodded his head, "yes."

The younger took Minho's member out of his boxers and he slowly curled his tongue around the tip. His eyes locked with Minho's as he felt the older shaking at the sensation.

Minho looked into Jisung's eyes and he couldn't register  how good he felt in the moment. 

Jisung started bobbing his head down and he pumped his hand up and down Minho's member, "f-fuck Jisung."

The blonde pulled Minho's member out of his mouth and carefully spit some saliva on it as he caught his breath, "am I making you feel good? Am I doing good?"

Minho felt his eyes watering from pleasure as he ruffled Jisungs hair, "you look so pretty right now. You're doing so good."

Jisungs cheeks heated up at the praise and he gathered enough energy to deep throat Minho's long member.

The brunette tapped Jisungs shoulder, "Jisung I'm close."

The younger pumped Minho's member, "let me swallow it."

Minho gasped, "you don't have to."

Jisung sighed, "I want to."

The pair looked at one another as Jisung finished Minho off and the elder hesitated before his body reacted to Jisung's tongue.

As soon as he finished he grabbed a t-shirt from his dresser and wiped off the mess on Jisung's face, "Jisung are you okay?"

The younger chuckled, "of course I'm fine. How do you feel?"

"Ready for dinner. Thank you."