4

Jisung closed the door of his dryer and grabbed the basket full of Minho's clothes into his room,"these smell so nice, I made the right decision to use the scents."

He laid out all of the clothing and folded the clothing neatly,"I might have to iron his jersey." and he placed the other clothing back into the bag,"should I pack him a lunch box?" and he bit his lip.

"Jisungie! I'm home." and the blonde smiled up at his mother.

Jisung walked over to his mom and grabbed her coat,"I made dinner." and he motioned to the kitchen table.

"What smells good?" and Jisung's step brother smiled and greeted the younger,"hey sung."

The blonde smiled,"I made some pasta, I hope you'll like it." and he frowned once he saw his stepdad.

"Why is the house so warm?" and an older man wrinkled his nose,"and that smell."

Jisung slightly smiled and cleared his throat,"I did some laundry and made dinner."

"Did you use those scents again? I hate when your mother does that." and he rolled his eyes,"and my plate?"

The smaller set down a plate,"let me just finish folding my laundry."

Jisungs step dad snorted,"no need to rush."

Jisung nodded and went back upstairs,"let me get the ironing board."

He shoved everything into a blue paper bag and peeped his head into the kitchen, sighing in relief when his family wasn't downstairs anymore.

Jisung looked at the leftovers from dinner and brought out a bento box,"I hope Minho likes this." and he cutely arranged the meal together.

He eyed the clock and quickly rushed upstairs. It was a little later than his usual night routine, but he knew self care was worth it in the end.

He slathered his face wash, and brushed his teeth before heading into bed.

"Jisungie! Mom's heading to work, make sure to not be late for school!" and the sleeping boy peeked his head up.

He eyed his alarm and got up from bed,"I need to get my stuff together." and he dressed himself for school, taking the time to fix his hair.

Jisung lathered some light makeup on his face, applying some lip oil to his lips. He threw on his shoes and grabbed Minho's duffle bag,"Junnie! Can you bring this bag down for me? Changbin is going to pick me up any minute now!"

Jun headed down the stairs with massive bed head,"we need to head to the gym together, I'm tired of waking up on my days off."and his teasing tone made Jisung roll his eyes.

Changbin greeted the two brothers and he grabbed the bag,"bye Jun!" and the older quickly waved them off.

The pair made it into the car and Felix quickly greeted Jisung,"are you excited? I wonder how Minho will react to his fresh laundry."

Jisung smiled,"I hope he likes it." and he mentally prepared himself on how to hand over the bento.

The three walked into school, without any of their peers wandering eyes on them. It was one of the perks on not being insanely popular. Jisung was well liked but the morning crowd could care less for the blonde, they were all there anticipating Minho's arrival.

Changbin sat the bathroom down in the locker room and quickly walked out with Felix,"good luck Sungie, we'll be waiting in the music room!"

Jisung plopped himself on the bench near Minho's locker until he heard the other walk in. He kept pinching the palms of his skin to calm his nerves.

"I'm going to drop my bag off and then meet with you guys later!" and Jisung jumped at the sound of Minho's voice.

The older walked in and awkwardly greeted the younger,"well thanks for my laundry." and he cleared his throat.

Jisung averted his gaze and held out the bento,"I prepared this for you."

Minho gently took the bento and nodded,"well, thanks? I kind of have to get to class." and the pair quickly separated.

The blonde slapped his cheeks a little and gasped for air,"that was so stressful."

Jisung's outfit ^^

Jisung's outfit ^^