6

Jisung looked at himself in the mirror and took a deep breath,"you can do this. It's only a piece of fabric. You've worn something more feminine than this."

His eyes trailed down his bare legs and he walked outside his house,"Sung! Let's go, we have to pick up Felix next." and Changbin didn't even bat an eye at the youngers appearance.

After the trio separated, Jisung suddenly felt self conscious in his outfit . He knew everyone was looking at him. He didn't know if half of the smiles he was getting were from people supporting him or making fun of him.

Jisung trudged through his first period without any slurs being used against him, but he was tripped when he was heading towards the music room,"fucking faggot."

He hugged his aching knee and slowly sat upright. His cheeks flushed in embarrassment but he walked into the studio as normal,"hey guys."

Changbin smiled and Felix handed him some money,"we were talking about getting some juice from the vending machine, do you want to go to the one next to the locker room? Minho might compliment your skirt."

Jisung blushed at the idea and nodded,"I'll bring your black coffee and aloe vera as soon as possible!"

He lunged himself towards the vending machine down the hallway and smirked once he felt the drinks in his grasp.

"Look Lee, Jisungie here is trying to fool you into thinking he's a girl." and the boy from before lightly touched the end of the fabric.

Jisung slapped the hand away and clenched the two bottles in his hand,"excuse me." and he blushed once he saw Minho staring at him.

Minho looked down at the floor once he made eye contact with Jisung,"what? Were you expecting something from Minho?" and the other boys laughed as they walked into the locker room.

Jisung turned his gaze towards Minho,"you should get to practice."

The older continued to look down at Jisung cleared his throat,"thanks for washing my clothes for me." and a light blush sat on his cheeks.

The younger tilted his head once Minho motioned to the locker room,"meet me in there after practice."

Jisung's outfit for reference ^^