9

The whole school was caught off guard by the sudden friendship between the three openly gay students and the basketball captain.

It's only been a few weeks, but it seems like Chan was the perfect addition to their friend group. He even joined them on their annually coffee shop run right after they practiced in the studio.

The four were all in their own world; Chan would be an ace at practice and then would be bursting into the studio room as soon as practice was over. They all enjoyed one another's company and it didn't seem like the four would split up any time soon, and this angered a certain basketball player.

Minho clenched his fist at the sudden absence in the gym. He would always find Jisung peeking at him when he would be going to the vending machine, but ever since Chan started going to the studio, he hasn't caught a glimpse of the younger.

He was only angry because he hasn't had his varsity jacket. That's the only reason why. There was no other reason as to why he seemed angry at the way Jisung was invested in the older.

Minho grabbed the ball from his teammate and as he spun around to get to the other teams basket, he froze. He saw some familiar blonde hair and before he could react, he was thrown onto the floor.

He winced and picked himself up,"Minho! Are you okay?" and he hesitated as he nodded."I think I just slipped."

The boys all forced him to take a break so he could check on the leg he fell on,"I'll be right back then."

Minho closed the gym door and walked over to the vending machine."oh- hey." and he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

Jisung blushed and smiled,"you're actually saying hi to me? Am I dreaming? Hallucinating? Is this what heaven is like? Did I die?"

The older scoffed,"Stop saying dumb shit. Forget I said hi." and he cursed himself for stuttering.

The blonde shook his head,"I don't think I ever will." and Minho felt his cheeks heat up.

Minho's eyes fell on Jisungs bare legs and he cleared his throat,"I haven't seen you for a while."

Jisung smiled even brighter,"I must be dead. You've noticed me gone?"

"Just answer the question, where have you been?"

The younger sighed,"the annual music festival is next week." and he pouted,"I thought you knew my department would be busy? I've performed many times before."

Minho thought back to the past and realized that there were times Jisung wasn't around. He used to be so happy and cheerful but now he's slightly confused as to why he noticed or even seemed worried about it,"oh. I guess I never really noticed."

Jisung nodded,"oh." and he looked at the floor,"I guess I should go, I'm a little busy."

The older widened his eyes,"oh."

The blonde slumped his shoulders and he smiled as he waved goodbye to Minho,"I don't want my hyungs to get angry with me." and he lightly chuckled.

Minho frowned,"is Chan one of your hyungs?"

Jisung nodded,"Chan hyung was the one I was getting a drink for, they'll all lecture me for being so late."

The brunette cut his eye at the younger,"how come you don't address  me as hyung? I'm older than you."

The blonde tilted his head,"have I not called you hyung? I thought I have."

Minho shook his head,"do you have no respect for me? Do you respect Chan more?"

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows,"do you not have any respect for Chan hyung? You say his name so informally."

The older froze and cleared his throat,"whatever, just get back to the studio."

Jisungs outfit for reference