prologue

Aditya Oberoi, that name alone can make the whole business world tremble in dread. His intelligence, hard work and optimistic visions have no match, and that lead him and his own built company to unimaginable success at his mere age of 24. His hot looks can burn any girls heart with desire to be with him, but his cold and closed off heart never let anyone to break the wall he has held so high.

Ishani Roy, intelligent but not arrogant, humble but speak against injustice, helpful to the needed ones and sickeningly devoted towards the persons she called her family. After loosing her parents at the young age of 10, she became paranoid and over loving towards her relatives who gave her shelter, food and education in her hard times. She ignores all the abuses and discrimination towards her in order to stick by her only known family members. The only thing that matters to her is her family.

 The only thing that matters to her is her family

They both are broken, both are suffering, both are fighting the battle with their own demons. But will they find comfort in each other and start a new chapter of their life? Or will their past burn all the happiness they both deserves to have?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

DISCLAIMER

All the characters, events, names and incidents are fictional, a product of authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead is pure coincidental.I do not claim any of the image used in the story for reference, they belong to their rightful owners.

This book contains swear words, foul language and mature contents, so read it at your own risk. This is the first and last warning I'm giving you and no further warning will be provided in the chapters.

All rights are reserved for this book so do not try to copy it without my permission or you'll be reported immediately.

Please vote and comment.
Thank you for reading my story. ❤