Chapter 13: Being nice

"You found parts of me I didn't know existed and in you I found a love no longer believed was real."

Aditya

My head hurts like hell and I felt a bit dizzy when I try to open my eyes. Blinding sunlight came from the window and I winced as the light hit my eyes. It's so strange, I've never opened my curtains, the brightness is literally blinding me. I groaned a little and try to move when I felt my right hand is under some weight. I turned my eyes downwards to my right and my eyes widened, it's her. Half of her face is hidden behind her arm and part of her face covered with her hair. She is sitting in the floor and her head is resting in the bed.

What the hell is she doing in my room?

My eyes fall on our intertwined fingers and I realised how tightly I gripped her hand. Blur memories started to fill my mind as I remember.

"Don't leave, stay please."

"Don't worry I won't leave, I'm here."

Fuck!

What have I done last night! This is not good. Am I sick in head? Why the hell I've said all that! I started to get my hand free from her loose grip, carefully not to wake her up, it'll be awkward if she caught me like that. She stirred a little as I pulled my hand successfully from her. But due to her movements she is now exposed to the sunlight directly and a grimace adorned her face as the light hit her closed eyes.

As a reflex my hand shot up and shielding her eyes from the bright daylight. Her features relaxed and an invoulantary smile spread on my lips. Her beautiful radiant skin is glowing under the morning sunlight, her soft pink lips are pouted slightly because her cheek puffed in one side, her hair is slightly blowing due to the breeze coming through my window, she is looking so pure, so ethereal. I'm thrilled, just thinking about waking up like this every morning, suddenly my usual dull room felt so bright in her mere presence.

I snapped out of my daydream when I heard the doorbell ringing and at the abrupt sound she flinched in her sleep. I quickly put my hand down and close my eyes, pretend to sleep before she caught me like that. I heard she stood up and almost ran away probably to open the door. I opened my eyes again and sighed in relief.

My eyes moved towards the other side and I found my left hand is attached to a saline bottle. I frowned in confusion how bad was my condition gets that I need a saline bottle and why didn't I remember anything? I sat up a little with support of my right hand and lean against the headrest.

"Finally you're up?" My head snapped towards the door and caught Rohan is coming inside with a smile.

"Yeah I guess." I said as he sit down beside me. My eyes then moved behind Rohan and fall on her, he eyes widened a little then sparkle in happiness.

"You're up? Are you hungry? I'll get something for you." She blurted nervously and I felt my inside twist by the way she talked to me, with so much care and gentleness. She leaves the room with a smile in her face and I couldn't help but follow her with my eyes until she completely disappeared from my sight. My trance broke when Rohan cleared his throat loudly. I caught him smiling mischievously while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Wow Adi I didn't know you are that much smitten by Isha." He teased and I glared at him.

"Shut up, that's not what you're thinking." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled then said again.