Chapter 5: Welcome to hell

"She belonged to him, not because it was something he demanded, but because it was something she couldn't help."

Ishani

Time really flies so quickly when we want it to slow down, the remaining week is so hectic that I didn't realize it's already my wedding day. The whole week I find myself do such unnecessary works to be done for a wedding which I never thought of in my life, from dress fitting, to ring choosing, parlor, menu and what not and I'm least bit of interested in all of that. However Rohan proved to be a fun company as he almost always accompany me as if my assistant. His demeanor has changed to be a friendly person except from the weird vibe he passed me in the car.

In the whole week I never find myself face to face with Adittya for once, and I'm very grateful for it though. Who knows if he saw me maybe shoot me at sight. Though I asked Rohan about his response when he find out about the wedding, out of curiosity. Rohan didn't disclose that much just say he is so busy with his work to bothered by this wedding, sooner or later he have to agree to his grandma, which I highly doubted because the threat he gives me a week before didn't seemed like he didn't bothered. I wonder what made him also agreed to this marriage.

Another thing that made me happy is that, Aditya demands this wedding to be as much private as possible, I really felt anxious in those kind of social situation let alone with those classy rich people I never encounter in my life.

My uncle and Maahi is happy for me, while Varun didn't give a fuck about that and for my aunt, she just wants to get rid off me as soon as possible. As soon as I got the chance I told Urvi everything and she is the one who told me about my would be husband Mr. Aditya Oberoi, after a long ass research. To my surprise she also got impressed when saw him all over the internet, she even started fangirling over him, only if she knew how dangerous he could be.

My heavy wedding dress, all the jewelry and makeup made me suffocated and I just want this wedding come to an end as soon as possible so that I can get a good sleep in my comfy cloths and cozy bed. All the week I barely have slept well, if it weren't for the makeup I must be looking like a zombie.

The wedding venue is none other than the famous Oberoi mansion, as their estate is as big as a private resort, so it can probably lessen the expenditure of this small but lavish wedding, which I didn't think they care about at all. But my middle class mentality can't help but worried about how they wasted that amount of money like it's just dust in their hands, it can buy my fortune in a second.

After a long waiting in a room finally Urvi came and escorted me to downstairs of the huge mansion, where the marriage ceremony is being held. I felt my heartbeat got increased with each descending steps lead to this unknow life I'm about to begin with a complete stranger and not to forgot a total jerk.

I halt in my steps for a second when I met his eyes, already standing over there with his wedding attire, and I hate to admit it but he looks absolutely stunning, almost like a model coming just right out from a magazine cover.

"I know your groom is a total snack but it's not appropriate to gape at him like that, especially infront of your would be in-laws." Urvi said to me in a teasing tone made me snapped my head towards her and glared her for what she just said but it didn't last longer as she leads me to the wedding platform.

All the complicated rituals takes place one by one, from ring exchange to final vows and I find myself about to pass out then and there when everything is finally come to an end. I didn't felt a least bit excited about the ceremony of my own wedding, rather I felt irritated about this long ass unnecessary rituals. But then I saw my uncle and Aditya's grandma, sitting afar with glistned eyes and happiness in their eyes. These two people are certainly the reason I'm sitting here. Over the week I got so close to grandma, I visited her everyday and spend time with her for hours.