⚠️7 Minutes in Heaven (Natasha)⚠️

Summary: After one of Tony's heated parties the team gets together late at night to play 7 minutes in heaven, there is a suspenseful moment when names are thrown around, but eventually you wind up in the closet with Natasha.
———————————————————————————
You had a crush, a BIG crush. It wasn't just any crush either, you had a crush on one of the people closest to you. Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, an Avenger, your teammate. It's a shame you were far too afraid to do anything about it.

It was nearing the end of one of Tony's parties and everyone was starting to get tired and went home, that left you and the rest of the avengers to be pretty much the only people left. As the party died down Tony came up with a "great way to keep the fun alive". A fun little game of 7 minutes in heaven was suggested.

The rules were simple: you pick a name out of a hat, whoever's name you draw goes into the closet with you as you do quite literally anything that you want with each other, anything goes, and it doesn't even need to mean anything. It just happens.

At first most people were questioning if it were a good idea considering everyone had had at least a couple drinks, but after some guilt tripping by Tony most people reluctantly decided to give it a shot.

You sat anxiously on the couch waiting for either someone to draw your name or for it to be your turn to draw someone else's name. Only one thing ran through your mind. Her. You weren't sure if you wanted to draw her name, or if you wanted to draw anybodies, but her name. You weren't sure which would be the worst.

Knowing that someone else probably had the time of their lives in that closet with her, or rushing it and having a forced amazing 7 minutes that probably meant nothing to her. Before you could decide It was her turn to pick a name.

She walked up hastily to the bowl sitting in the center of the coffee table. She stuck her hand in and mixed the tiny folded pieces of paper before finally plucking one and slowly unfolding it. The tension in the room was sharp as most of the men wished to be the chosen one. Once she read the piece of paper she furrowed her brows and looked up at Tony. Your heart sank.

Natasha: "Who the hell put Peter's name in Here, Jesus Christ Tony the kids like 17. No way" She said in disbelief.

Tony: "WHAT. He said he wanted to play?" he said as if he saw nothing wrong with the idea.

Natasha: "And so you let him?" She said sarcastically.

Tony went silent and the rest of the group burst out laughing. Peter just sat in the corner criss cross applesauce and hung his head low while he sipped his capri sun. That just made everyone laugh even harder.

Natasha stuck her hand back into the bowl and picked another paper. This time she unwrapped it quickly. The room went silent as she slightly smirked. She lifted her head and rolled the name written on the piece of paper off of her tongue.

Natasha: "Steve" She said sternly. Your heart dropped. You and pretty much everyone else knew that Steve always had a thing for Natasha, so the room filled with "oohs" and "ahhs" as Steve stood up with a smile of his own. All hope was lost.

A couple minutes had passed and nothing much had happened. There was no noise coming from the closet, and most people just broke off into little conversations as they waited for the 7 minutes to be up.

Even though you knew Steve had the hots for Natasha, and that this situation was bad, like really, really bad, you still had hope. Something about the way her voice was emotionless as she stated his name. Or maybe she just always talks like that and you are thinking too hard about it. You couldn't tell. One of the only things that brought you hope was the fact that her name was still on a folded piece of paper in that bowl. The chances were low, but if you had managed to draw her name, you might just be able to fix this.