"DONT LOOK!?!" (Yelena)

Summary: Y/N is in the shower after coming home from a mission when Yelena barges in roughly and pleads that she has an emergency.

This story is written with Yelena as a teammate
———————————————————————————
"Hmmmmm", a satisfied hum left Y/n's mouth as the warm water droplets gently landed and slid down her skin. The surrounding room filled with hot heavy steam as she watched dirt and sweat run from off her body, pool around her feet, and spiral down the drain.

She had just gotten back from a week-long stake out, where she had to sit in the same position and use dirt and leaves as camouflage.

"This is what I was waiting for", she mumbled happily to herself as she massaged her shampoo into her much deprived scalp, stripping the dirt and oils that clogged her previously beautiful hair. The sweet scent of her lavender shampoo met her nose as a light smile reached her lips.

The frantic wiggle of a door knob broke Y/n out of her trance, quickly startling her. She froze and stared at the handle, her brows furrowed. Then it happened again, this time a whine followed from the other side of the door.

Y/n's smile quickly faltered as she realized she was being summoned and was pulled from her relaxed state as her best friend whined on the other side of the door. "Please, PLEASE, OPEN THE DOOR", her best friend Yelena called from the other side, her Russian accent heavy. It was an emergency.

Y/n took a deep breath and let out a long sigh pushing air into her cheeks before letting it go. "LEAVE ME ALONE-AAAA '', she yelled back in her deepest voice hoping her friend would get the message and back down. Unfortunately for her it was Y/n that seemed to not have gotten the message. THIS WAS AN EMERGENCY!

You see, while she was gone Yelena had gotten used to using her friend's toilet instead of her own. Something about how the water pressure was better- and therefore much harder to clog. She also mentioned that Y/n had gone out and bought probably the softest hand towels she had ever felt. Yelena grew one simple pleasure in the absence of her teammate. She enjoyed her afternoon poops.

But this time it was NOT just a poop. This time there was a foul behaviour brewing in her bowels. The effect of last night's Mexican feast.

Of course she could have used any of the other many toilets in the compound, but Yelena had run to her favorite, unaware that its owner had returned home. Now her clock was running out. She didn't have enough time left to run to another toilet. Her options were between the toilet that sat in the room in front of her, and the trash can that sat innocently at the edge of Y/n's desk.

"No, no, no, no- NO- NO- NO- NO!", Yelena frantically repeated, each time louder and a little more forceful. At this Y/n's eyes widened in confusion as she attempted to piece together the situation on the other side of the door. Y/n grew worried as her friends' cries for help became more demanding.

"PLEASE, Y/N, PLEASE... oh no... I-i'm losin it, I'M LOSING IT." she yelled as her panicked state increased.

At this Y/n started to become worried. "What the hell?", she muttered to herself in confusion as she took action and quickly left the shower to unlock the door. She left the water running as her intentions were to get back in as soon as she had released the lock. Her friend had different plans.

As soon as she heard the lock click open, Yelena barged in running towards the toilet. She completely disregarded the shriek that had been released from her naked and exposed teammate. She didn't care. She ran past not letting her eyes further linger on her friend's naked body. She had a mission of her own.

Y/n quickly jumped back into the shower while still poking her head around the curtain trying to pick up what the hell was happening. She watched as Yelena pulled her pants down so fast she swore she could hear a tear in the fabric. She stared in awe as almost immediately Yelena began to release her load into the bowl.

Moments later Yelena's muscles clearly relaxed, until her eyes searched the room and found her friends staring back at her dumbfounded. Her eyes widened in realization. "What are yo- NO, DONT LOOK- D- DONT WATCH ME!" she scolded in a new found embarrassment, the girls eyes still glued in amazement. At being yelled at her eyes widened as she quickly retracted her head back behind the curtain.

Shortly after the stinky essence filled the small room, the smell of lavender quickly being taken over with a new found foul odor. Y/n plugged her nose in an attempt to block the smell from further traumatizing her. "Ughhhhhh, what the hell did you eat!?!", Y/n's voice broke the silence and asked in a joking manner. "I don't want to talk about it.", Yelena answered bluntly.

Once the deed was done and the contents of the bowl was washed away, Y/n peeked her head around the curtain once again waiting for answers. Yelena, not wanting to explain herself, changed the subject. "Where did you get these hand towels? They're very soft, I want some of my own.", Yelena asked. Y/n's face changed from concern to anger as she realized her friend was changing the topic. Picking up that she wasn't going to explain what had just happened, Y/n snapped into action and opted for some privacy of her own. "LEAVE, GO, I-IM STILL NAKED- GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE." Y/n yelled at the blonde, surprising her. She quickly pushed herself off of the counter she was leaning against and left the room peering in one last time before closing the door to clear the air.

"We never speak of this day, Okay?", Yelena said bluntly, waiting for a reply. "W- w- what day, I-I dont... I dont know what you're talking about... actually." Y/n responded stuttering trying to forget the line of events that had just occurred before her. "Good girl." Yelena said, satisfied with her response.

Once Yelena had left, Y/n took a deep breath and came to terms with the fact that there was NO WAY she could possibly replace the energy in the room back to her once peaceful shower. She sat quickly, still in the shower and ran over the events in her head that had just occurred in front of her, the lingering smell to remind her of this traumatic experience.

She could never look at her teammate the same again.