Oblivious (Wanda)

Summary: Wanda gets sick and tired of keeping your relationship a secret as she watches as her brother hits on you, his eyes glued to your ass. She decides to take action and let the team know who you belong to.
———————————————————————————
Wanda slammed the door to your bedroom quickly shutting off any connection from the rest of the compound. You stare at her in confusion and she angrily stares back at you.

Y/N: "Wanda, what... What happened? What's wrong?" You asked cautiously as she stared at you with disbelief.

Wanda: "What's wrong?" she repeats in a sarcastic tone, not understanding that you aren't sure what had happened.

Wanda: "What's wrong, is that I can't do this any more." She stated clearly.

When she noticed you still didn't know what was happening she made it clearer for you.

Wanda: "I can't keep pretending that we don't have a relationship in front of them any more, watching my brother flirt with you as you do nothing to stop him." She stated painfully

Y/N: "You think it's easy for me?" You whisper scream in her direction so the people outside the room making dinner dont hear you.

Y/N: "Staying quiet while Tony attempts to hook me up with someone, Pietro whispering things in my ear when all I want to do is pull you close and kiss you so damn hard that neither of us can breathe!?! It's not easy. I. Don't. love. Him. I don't even like him. Even a little bit." You said matter of factly.

Y/N: "I love you, Wanda. And dammit, I want to be able to love you in front of everyone."

Ever since you and Wanda started dating the both of you had decided to keep it on the down low. Because you were Wanda's first girlfriend the whole thing was new for her. She wanted some time to find her footing without having everyone barging in on your relationship.

You had both gotten comfortable with the relationship and were open to telling the rest of the team. The issue was how. How do you tell the team that the two of you had been in a secret relationship for 4 months now? That you two were more than friends? How do we break to the rest of the team that you guys had been sleeping with each other. There was no easy way to let them know that the two of you had been sniffing each other in the elevators. So you waited, and waited, and waited. Eventually it had gotten to this point. The rest of the team was so oblivious that it hurt. And it was starting to hurt your relationship.

Wanda took a deep breath and began to calm down again.

Wanda: "I love you too. So much. It's just- I can't bear to watch my brother's eyes glued to your ass." She said painfully.

Y/N: "So then we tell them. Tonight?" You asked skeptically.

Wanda: "Tonight." She gulped.

Natasha Yelling: "GIRLS DINNERS READY, EAT IT WHILE IT'S HOT"

Wanda: "Come on." She said, reaching for your hand. You shook your head.

Y/N: "Well maybe... you- you should... l-leave first, and-and then i'll stay behind just so- so they don't get s-suspicious?" You suggested slowly. Wanda looked at you unamused.

Wanda: "They're gonna find out sooner or lat-" She began to say angrily. You quickly cut in.

Y/N: "N-no I... y-your you're right let's just go." You said dropping your head in shame.

As soon as you walked into the common room and headed towards the kitchen Pietro zipped right on up to you. You tried to ignore his stare while you tried to move out of the way and avoid him. You could feel the heat from your girlfriend's stare as she quickly got riled up.

At this point you were pinned up against the counter while Pietro closed in on you. You attempted to push him away, but with no luck you were running out of time. Then he froze.

Wanda had tapped him on the shoulder to which he responded by turning around to face her.

Wanda: "Back, the fuck up." She stated harshly her slight Sokovian accent rising to the surface. He crossed his arms and stood his ground. You took a deep breath as you realized all eyes were on you.

Pietro: "Or what? Huh, what are you going to do?" He asked his sister teasingly.

You knew she would do something that she would regret if you didn't stop her, so you stepped in to do the only thing you could think to do at that moment.

As her eyes glowed red you quickly stepped forward and wrapped your hands around her neck taking her by surprise. You pulled her into a long, hard, passionate kiss. After her quick moment of surprise she kissed back, applying pressure back and wrapping her arms around your hips to reach the small of your back. You both got lost in the moment and the only thing that mattered was the fact that you wanted her. No, you needed her. Reluctantly you pulled away, locked eyes with her and smiled lightly. She was lost in your eyes as she realized what you had just done.

You peeled your eyes away from hers to look Pietro in the eyes.

Y/N: "Your heard her, back the fuck up." You stated harshly.

His jaw dropped as his face went pale. He had no clue and now he felt like an idiot, which was just what you wanted. Then Tony butted in.

Tony: "I'm sorry- what the hell just happened?" He asked, scratching his head lightly. When no one answered him he replied.

Tony: "Okaaaaay... Good talk." He said awkwardly clapping his hands together slowly backing away.

As you looked around the room you took in the reaction of everyone else. Natasha starred with her arms crossed and a smirk plastered on her face. Steve sat and watched wide eyed as he was still in shock. Thor was almost done with his dinner as he was oblivious to the whole situation. You stood in awkward silence before attempting to move on.

Y/N: "Okaaaaay. That happened, Ummmmmm... let's eat, yeah we should eat." You reminded awkwardly.

When the rest of dinner was silent, you couldn't help but suddenly ask.

Y/N: "Did you guys seriously have no clue? Like not even a hunch? Because this has been going on for a total of 4 months." You asked dumbfounded. Everyone stayed silent until Clint began to talk.

Clint: "I knew." He said casually. Everyone looked at him confused and a little concerned.

Clint: "Vents." He said simply pointing to the ceiling. "Vents everywhere"

You turned to look at Wanda as a blush creeped onto her face.

Natasha: "Yeah I knew too. You sneak out of her room every morning at 5 am." She said while smirking.

Tony: "hold on, hold on, hold on... your tellin me that I didn't know what was happening, In my own building!" He said surprised.

Tony: "Friday, why the hell didn't I know?" He asked the AI system that was threaded through the building. Bruce then revealed the truth before the computer could.

Bruce: "I added a protocol without you knowing, disabled the cameras in their rooms so you wouldn't have creepy videos of them." He said quietly almost in disappointment.

Tony: "YOU KNEW TOO!?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!" He yelled, slamming his fists on the table in a joking manner.

You mouthed a thank you towards Bruce to which he nodded. Everyone broke into light laughter at Tony's loss of control.

By the end of dinner Pietro apologised profusely to both you and Wanda, and a weight was lifted off of your shoulders as you were able to hold your girlfriend's hand and tangle your limbs together on the couch during that nights movie night.