Likes and dislikes (Natasha)

Just a general list of what you and your girlfriend, Natasha, like and don't like when it comes to your relationship
———————————————————————————
Natasha likes when she gets to wake up next to you. The sun comes through the widow at an angle that lights your face up and makes you look like a sleeping angel. She loves the warmth that you share under the sheets, legs tangled, her fingers running through your hair. She loves to watch you wake up in her arms and hold you until you insist that you have to get ready to work. She swears she could stay there and hold you like that forever and never get bored.

You secretly like when Natasha becomes the tickle monster. You say secretly, because if you admitted it, you would never hear the end of it. But when Natasha gets annoyed with your behavior, she turns to the tickle monster. She chases you all around the compound until she eventually takes you down. Being sure not to hurt you, she sits on you and pins your arms down with one hand, while she attacks your armpits and sides with her other. She does it specifically to hear one of her favorite sounds, your laughter, and you love it because even though you can't breathe and in that moment you hate her guts, the moment the two of you share in the end is so worth it. Your love for her grows stronger every day because of it.

Natasha dislikes when you get nightmares. She is extremely protective of you, but knows that when it comes to having nightmares, you tend to cry to yourself rather than ask for help or comfort. She knows from her own personal experience that it can be difficult to ask for help, but she wants to be there for you as much as she can. When she wakes up in the middle of the night and hears your soft sobs, her heart breaks as adrenaline rushes through her body knowing that you need her. She sits up and moves so she is able to wrap her arms tightly around your shaking figure. She holds you as long as you need to calm down, whispering sweet nothings into your hair every now and then to remind you that she's there. Once you're calm again, she leans back, pulling your body so close to hers that you are almost fully on top of her. She runs her fingers through your hair and softly caresses your face as you let sleep consume you once again. Natasha stays up the rest of the night, wanting to make sure you don't have another nightmare, or that if you do, that she can quickly jump into action to comfort you.

You dislike when you need to say goodbye to Natasha for missions. You know she is fully capable of protecting herself, and she is possibly the best at it on the team, but that doesn't stop you from worrying. Moments before she leaves, she always makes sure to say goodbye to you to ease your nerves. Usually on the tarmac for the quinjet, she pulls you close and rests her forehead on yours. She holds you close by your elbows as your arms rest on her waist, and you stare into eachothers eyes, allowing yourselves to get lost for a moment. She closes the moment by pulling you in, her hands on your cheeks, and plants a passionate kiss on your lips. It's tradition that before she boards the jet, you yell a humorous ¨don't die¨ her way, to which she responds, ¨We'll see¨. You know she says it in good fun, but you can't help but notice the twinge in your heart that you feel when she says it. She'll be okay, she has to be.

Natasha likes how she can brag about you and show you off at Starks parties. The highlight of her week is showing up to Starks stupid little parties with you wrapped around her arm. She picks out an outfit for you that highlights all of your best features and insists on doing your hair herself, typically marking you with her signature braids. When she walks with you, she is sure to put you first. When she talks to wealthy business owners, she brags about your accomplishments. She likes to show you off as best she can so you are reminded how impressive you are. Throughout the night, no matter where you stand in the room, her eyes are always eager to find you, and once they lock, it's difficult for her to look away. She could stare at you all day and it would be all she ever needed.

You like how Natasha turns into a big softy around you. Everybody at the compound is scared of Natasha, but you don't see why. Around you, a whole different side of her comes out. The side that just wants to be kissed, held, and loved. It's amazing to see how quick her demeanor can change. She walks through the door and immediately becomes more fragile. She melts into your arms and lets go for a moment, disconnecting from the outside world and enjoying the moment. You love how you get to be a safe outlet for her. She never used to cry in front of people, but with you, she's not afraid that you're going to run. You love soft Natasha and how much of a dork she actually is in private, like how she likes to make low flying airplane noises when she's bored to get your attention... Yeah, she's a huge dork, but she's your dork.

Natasha dislikes when you get separated from each other on missions. She knows you can handle your own, she does, but they thought of you getting hurt and her not being able to protect you terrifies her. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she knew that you were hurt and there was no way for her to get to you. When she learns that you and her are both going to be present on a team mission, she becomes riddled with anxiety. Even the thought of you going on a mission with someone else like Steve or Yelena, she still worries about you. Her stomach twists when you don't answer your coms, and she can't sleep at night not knowing if you are safe or not. It helps that the rest of the team is afraid of Nat. They protect you more knowing that if you got hurt on their watch, they would face a near death experience from your scary little spider.

You dislike when Natasha reveals all of the scars across her body. It's not that they make her less beautiful, or that they make her less hot, in fact you find they make her hotter. Seeing her scars reminds you of the pain she's been through, and the fact that they remind you or her pain, makes you realize how they must be a constant reminder of her past and the pain she went through. You wish you could take all of the pain away. But nonetheless, you love seeing her body. You love seeing her be comfortable with showing you the permanent marks littered across her skin. She might not like them, but you think that they make her unique, special... and they're pretty cool.
———————————————————————————
You should expect some more of these in the future because I have so many little ideas and they are so simple and fun to write. Hope you enjoyed!