Introverted teammate, Part 3 - Crayons and Knives (Natasha)

Summary of part 2: In an attempt to get closer to Natasha, you go to her asking for help with dying your hair. You mention the bareness of the walls in her room when you bring up the idea of drawing childrens pictures for her to hang up. They both go to sleep thinking about each other.

Sooooo sorry for the lack of updates. I had no motivation and then there's that fact that I'm a junior I'm high school and then I had surgery on my knee and ALL I WANTED WAS TO DIE THEN AND THERE,  but I'm back now and I've brought you this, merry Christmas if you celebrate it. Happy new year. Enjoy  this... or don't 😈

Also I saw No way home in theaters, it was incredible, not to brag or anything, but uhh I did maybe wear a suit, I walked in with my family looking like the secret service, totally worth it. Anyways if you have not yet seen it, WATCH IT. YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!
———————————————————————————
After the night Natasha helped you dye your hair, your hair wasn't the only thing that changed. That night created a connection between the two of you, a connection of which you weren't sure how to maintain.

Usually you had no problem talking to girls. Whenever you were out, you flirted with confidence and never stressed about making a long lasting impression. This was different. All of the sudden, in the presence of Natasha, it's like you lost your mind. You didn't know what to say or do. You over thought just about every move you made, thinking that maybe she got the wrong impression from it. You lost sleep over the idea of making a stupid little mistake and losing the relationship you had created. The crazy thing is that the ratio of times you've hung out, to the amount of time you spent worrying about it is incredible. But I guess that's helpful, right? It showed you cared, it proved how much she mattered to you. It was the reason you were confident in the fact that you were in love with her.

All of the time you spent worrying about it was slowly blurring your vision. You couldn't think straight, simple tasks became impossible. When she wasn't in the compound, your mind ran loose with worry. You knew she could handle her own, but your job was a dangerous one, you couldn't help but worry.

When you left your room one morning to start your day and were met with a quiet kitchen, you grew slightly suspicious. Natasha always wakes up early and makes breakfast.

Her schedule was consistent. Breakfast from 7 - 7:30, then she would go to her room and change to get ready to train for another two hours... Not that you memorized her schedule or anything... because that would just be insane... anyways, the point is that she never deviated from her schedule, so what was up?

Still in a cheery mood, you found your way to the lab.

"Morning Tones." You called out into the room full of gadgets.

"Morning'" He called back, not letting his eyes leave his latest project.

You walked past him making your way to your section of the room. You weren't nearly as handy as Tony or Bruce, or even Peter, but you enjoyed being able to do something with your hands, even if it was something useless in a fight like a toaster that was designed to get hotter in certain areas in order to create patterns in the bread.

However you weren't in the mood to work on anything.

You walked over to your desk and flipped through some folders hoping something would spark your interest. Finally you decided that instead of working on a project or starting a new one, your desk was in desperate need of organization.

You threw around papers sliding them off the side of your desk and directly into the trash, and dumped out one of your desk drawers in order to reorganize it.

Dumping out the drawer you spotted none other than a red, blue, and purple crayon. Then you got an idea.

You left the mess on your desk to be taken care of at a later date before you used your forearms, like windshield wipers, to clear a space large enough for a piece of paper to fit directly in the center of the surface.