Watch this (Yelena/ Kate)

Yelena, Kate, and Y/n are all friends in this one

"Oooo, oooo, grab that, grab that", Yelena said gushing over a pint of ice cream that appeared to have just about every possible candy mixed in.

"This one?" Kate and Y/n said in unison, staring at each other with concern.

"Yelena, you are sure you want THIS one, this one right here?" Kate asked again slower this time, almost as if she were talking to a small child.

"Yes? Why, what's wrong?"

"No-nothing... its- , it's just that that one looks..."

"Disgusting." Kate finished Y/n's sentence for her.

"But if it will make you happy, then we will, we will get it", Y/n reassured.

It was around 10 pm at night, when the three girls decided to sneak out and have a target run after learning that Yelena had never been. She had only been living in the compound for about 2 months, and the girls hadn't had much time to get to know her, but when they heard that she had yet to eat an oreo, they knew they HAD to go... RIGHT NOW.

Running up and down the aisles, the three girls fooled around like children, aimlessly throwing snacks into the cart while mercilessly attacking each other with childrens toys.

Kate rode down the aisles on a children's bike, while Yelena and Y/n played tag. That was until Y/n had an idea.

"Hey Kate, how much for you to jump in that?", she asked teasingly... pointing at the ball bin.

It didn't take long before Kate realized what she was talking about. She slowed her bike to a stop as her face slowly rose into a smirk.

In no time at all, she began her climb. Yelena giggled in the background, while Y/n kept watch so they wouldn't get caught.

As Kate reached the top, Y/n's whisper yells could be heard from below,

"KATE, IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!!", She forcefully yet quietly exclaimed.

"Ok. Ok. Ok. I got this. I am Kate Bishop. I got this. This ball pit is my shit." she said to herself.

"Don't worry guys, I got this." She said a little louder this time trying to convince her friends, though it sounded more like she was trying to convince herself.

She was almost ready before her foot slipped and she failed to catch herself. Her body quickly began to descend, the balls not slowing her fall in the slightest. Her brown hair could only be made out through the sea of colorful balls before she inevitably hit the floor.

"AAAAHHH"

She yelled loudly as she fell. Balls flew everywhere, busting out the sides of the bin. Once she hit the floor, she went silent.

Yelena stared with wide eyes, while Y/n stood laughing her ass off.

Kate groaned in pain before quietly whining and whispering, "Please tell me someone got that on video."

Once Yelena was sure Kate was alive, she broke out laughing. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!?!"

Y/n collapsed to the floor catching her breath, while Kate sighed in defeat, remaining on the floor of the ball pit, not caring enough in the moment to get up.

Once the girls had caught their breaths again, Y/n helped Kate out while Yelena ran to collect the many balls that had escaped the bin, rolling across the store.

Kate stood up, cracking her back before Y/n broke the silence. "I should ask if they have a recording of that", to which Kate responded, "NO! The last thing I need is a video of an Avenger being an idiot at target. I'm fine with doing it, but it's not exactly the thing parents want their kids to watch "Earth's Mightiest Heroes" doing. Clint says im "nOt A GoOd InfLuENcE"."