Chapter 5

This morning, I wake up utterly excited. Chris is taking me on our very first date.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING OUT WITH CHRIS FREAKING EVANS.

Even though I don't have to be ready until 7 PM, I decide that it would only be right if I took the whole day to make myself absolutely gorgeous for my beautiful stranger.

I start the day off by having an avocado toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Afterwards, I throw on some sweats and head to my favorite spa. There, I hop into the sauna for a good hour. When I get out, I treat myself with a massage session and an appointment with a skin care specialist. If I'm having dinner with a celebrity my skin HAS to look perfect.

Once I'm done with all the self care thingies, I grab a salad from the best salad bar in LA and go back home. After I take a LONG vanilla scented bubbly bath, I rush to my beauty room to do my hair and makeup. As i'm doing that, I play Shawn Mendes' latest album.

By the time i'm finished, it's already 6:30 PM.

SHIT I ONLY HAVE 30 MINS TO DECIDE ON WHAT I'M GONNA WEAR.

I go through my whole dressing room, leaving it in a horrible state.

UGH I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR. I NEED TO "DRESS TO IMPRESS" FOR HANDSOME CHRIS.

It's only after I make a huge mess that I find it. An extremely sexy, black, off the shoulders, mid-thighs length with a small slit *on the left* dress. I quickly put in on and finish off the look with some jewelry.

FINALLY! He's here.

I run to the front door as soon as I hear the doorbell ring. I open it and see Chris, standing nervously, as handsome as ever. His dreamy eyes meet mine.

"Wow" he says at a loss of words.

He blinks a couple times just to make sure he's not dreaming.

"What...?" I ask, trying to seem clueless.

"You're the most beautiful woman i've ever met" he answers blushing.

Awhhh🥰.

He hands me the bouquet he's had in his hand ever since he arrived, kisses my hand, my cheek and then plants one on my lips.

He takes me to a very luxurious restaurant. We order food and get lost in each others company the entire evening. We leave the place at 12:00 and he drives me to HIS house. Well, I guess imma be spending the night there.

He opens the door to his mansion, revealing a floor covered with rose petals. A violin is playing in the background. He gently grabs my hand and invites me in. Most of the lights are turned off, leaving the coconut scented candles time to shine.

Wow Chris is actually very romantic. What more could I ask for?!

I start tearing up, which makes him wipe the tears accumulating under my eyes and pull me into his arms. I'm starting to fall in love with this man. The violinist starts playing "Right here waiting for you".

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG.

I pull away from him and look deep into his eyes. We both smile. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. We slow dance for a while, not breaking eye contact.

Remember what I said about not breaking eye contact? Yh forget it. His eyes disconnect from mine only to look at my lips. I can feel the sexual tension rising between us. Not so surprisingly, our lips lock into one another, engaging us in a hot, passionate kiss. He untangles his lips from mine so he can stare right into my soul.

"Davina, I'm falling in love with you" he announces.

OMG OMG OMG BRUH SAME.

I reconnect my lips to his and then, after a moment, I grab his face and say,
"Chris, I'M falling in love with YOU"