Chapter 13

As soon as our eyes meet I feel a dagger sink deep into my chest. They're empty. When he used to look at me i'd only see love but now I see neutrality. I know he loves me, yet, his good heart is debating on wether he should kiss a murderer or not.

WHY TF DID I COME HERE?!

"Chris i'm sorry I lost control of my actions and...one minute I was picking up my car from the bar and the next i'm here" I explain getting ready to turn around and leave.

Before I have the chance to make one step away, he grabs my arm and pulls me in closer, leaving only a thin space between our faces. Our breaths synchronize and our gazes lock into one another.

I bring my lips to his and stroke them tenderly, enjoying this moment while it lasts. He takes my lower lip between his and kisses me slowly. I run one hand through his hair and slip the other under his shirt to rest it on his muscular chest. For a moment I forget about everything and get lost in his soft lips.

DID WE USE PROTECTION?!

I pull away from Chris panicking. He looks at me confused not knowing how to react.

"I might get pregnant...be pregnant" I sputter

"What? You might *get* pregnant?!"

"I was so upset yesterday that I met up with James and I drank 2 bottles of tequila and then we slept together but I don't remember sleeping with him...though I know I slept with him and now idk if he wore a condom and i'm panicking" I chaotically elaborate

"Calm down princess...do you want to take a plan b? If not we'll figure this out together"

"Together? Does that mean...YES OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU" I jump out of joy and go back in for another kiss

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIS LIPS...they are like a drug to me.

We head to the pharmacy and I buy a plan b pill. Once I take it I feel much better. He then pulls up next to a dollar store, hops out of the car and comes back from the store with a blindfold in his hand. Ouww Chris is FREAKYY. I like it.

He gets back into the car and blindfolds me a smirk on his face. I'm more than ready for whatever he's gonna put me through.

"Davina...I have a surprise for you!" He announces excitingly

"I can't wait " I say

I wait there...awkwardly.

After a nearly 3h ride he stops the car.

"Where are we Chris?" I ask...obviously not able to see shit

"Be patient love"

I'VE BEEN BLINDFOLDED FOR 3H WAITING TO FEEL SOMETHING DON'T TELL ME TO BE PATIENT.

He opens the door for me and helps me get out.

We walk for about 2 seconds before we stop. He unties the blindfold and I find myself standing in front of a big gorgeous beach house. I throw myself at him and let out an excited noise. I'm disappointed but not actually disappointed.

We walk into the house and i'm impressed by how beautifully decorated it is.

"I love it...it's beautiful" I compliment

"My mom is behind the decor here" he informs me, smiling at the mention of his mother

"She has extremely great taste"

"You know...i've told her about you...she's very excited to meet you"

"Already?!" I reply flattered

"I tell her everything...I even told her the day I lost my virginity" he laughs timidly

Oh how cute

"I don't know if I can meet her...what will she do when she figures out her son is calling a criminal his girlfriend?"

"I'll simply smile and sing  🎶oh mama i'm in love with a criminal🎶" he jokes.

I lower my eyes to the ground not feeling any better.

"Hey princess look at me" he gently grabs my chin with his fingers and raises it so my eyes look into his "your past doesn't define you nor your future. I love you as you are and it'll never stop being that way. She won't know about any of this until YOU are ready to tell her about it" he comforts me

His words are followed by small kisses on my forehead, cheeks, lids, nose and lips.