Chapter 15

It's the next morning. I open my eyes and find myself in Chris' bed. Last night was INSANE...WILD...I knew that once we'd get back from the restaurant he'd unleash his inner dom but OOF...he surpassed my expectations.

I press my lips against those of a sleeping Chris and watch as he wakes up. He pulls me closer to him and hugs me. I rest my head on his bare chest, taking pleasure in the comfort of his muscular body.

A few moments later, we're getting ready and packing our bags for our flight to Greece. I'm extremely excited to explore the monuments, contemplate the ancient architecture of temples, to watch the sunset in Santorini and to stroll around Europe's oldest cities...but most importantly i'm looking forward to spending time with my beautiful stranger.

We arrive to the airport and get into Chris' private jet. He takes a seat and I sit on his lap, not wanting to get my hands off of him. I love him so much.

"How many kids would you like to have?" He asks

Wow that was so unexpected.

"I feel like 3 kids would be enough...anyway why are you asking?"

"And I, Chris Robert Evans, would love to be a daddy to your 3 kids"

Wtf...is he going to propose? Now? Any time soon?

"I love you" I say, planting a kiss on the tip of his nose

"I love you more" he replies before kissing me

I fall asleep on his chest, his arms holding me.

When I wake up we're already halfway there.

"If our firstborn is a girl I want to name her Natalia and if it's a boy we'll name him Joshua" he revives the topic

I frown

"I wanna name my son-" he gives me a dirty look so I correct myself "our son, Kaden"

"Ok then...we need a middle name anyway. Our son's name will be Kaden Joshua Evans"

Hearing him talk about our future kids this passionately is extremely heartwarming and is giving me butterflies. I blush and he notices.

"But doesn't Joshua Kaden Evans sound better?" I ask trying to get his attention off my tomato red cheeks.

"We'll see about that later. For now all I wanna do is look at my gorgeous red girlfriend"

A few hours later, we land in Greece. I can't hold my enthusiasm. I hop out of the plane, jumping and singing mamma mia songs out loud.

We're here for 6 days. 3 of them we'll spend in Mykonos and the last 3 we'll spend in Santorini.