Chapter 10

I wake up startled, shaken. Yet another nightmare, the same memory haunting me. When I killed him, I thought that he'd leave me alone, that i'd forget about the horrors he made me go through.

I wish Chris was next to me right now. He'd pull me into his arms and kiss my forehead while playing with my hair. He'd reassure me and make me feel safe. It's only a matter of time before I let him know how terrible of a person I really am. I can't hide from him the fact that he's dating a murderer. I can't do that to him, but, at the same time, i'm scared he'll leave me. I know I deserve it though.

The whole day, my head is in another universe. I can't seem to focus on anything, not even a basic conversation. I'm distracted, thinking about everything i've done, everything I've gone through. I'm trying to find a way to share my story with Chris without making him run away. He already knows about the major parts. What he doesn't know about is the crime I've committed, which is enough to scare him away.

Back home, I sit in the theater by myself and rewatch WandaVision, one of the most iconic series of all times. This room fills me with joy. It's in this exact same place that Chris and I shared our first OFFICIAL kiss.

As I'm completely invested in the show, someone's hands block my *vision*. I pout.

"Guess who." A sexy voice breaks the silence.

"The most handsome man in the world" I answer.

"No it's not Hemsworth"

GOD HE'S OBSESSED WITH THIS MAN

"try again" he continues.

"The 2nd most handsome man in the world" I say rolling my eyes.

Satisfied with the answer, he moves his hands away from my sight and kisses my cheek.

"What do you want us to do princess?" He asks.

"I would like to go back to watching my series...MAY I?" I rhetorically interrogate.

9 episodes later, I'm drowning in my tears. I've already watched this show multiple times now yet the ending still saddens me.

"Now that you're done watching people i've worked with...what do you want us to do?" He repeats once again excitedly.

"I would like to kiss you" I demand.

At my words, he presses his lips against mine. The kiss is rough yet soft. God I love his lips, how they feel, how they fit perfectly with mine. As the kiss intensifies, he moves his lips down to my neck, sucking, kissing. A moan escapes me but is immediately muffled by his lips reconnecting with mine.

This time, he's the one undressing me.

Well, I guess taking it slow is officially crossed off the list. I'm not complaining though, au contraire.

"Not here" I say breathless, pulling away from him.

A cocky smirk is drawn on his face. He throws my dress on the floor, leaving me half naked, and picks me up, barely disconnecting our lips from one another from time to time. I wrap my legs around him and he takes me to my bedroom. On our way there, we mark our path by leaving clothing items here and there. By the time we get to the room, we're both in nudity, only wearing underwear.

He pins me against the door and takes the kiss to a whole other level of hotness. He then throws me on the bed and gets on top of me tracing his way from my lips down my inner thigh, kissing and sucking every bit of skin. I love the way his warm breath feels against my skin. I love how gentle he is. I love the passion he puts in his every move. When he goes back up for a taste of my lips, I flip him so i'm straddling him. The kiss grows sloppier and hungrier. My hips start moving in circles on his lap, making me grind against him, showing him how needy he makes me.

My favorite part of having Chris sleep over, is looking at him sleeping. After the long night we spent, He's surely very exhausted. I leave his side and get myself ready for a hot shower. I hop into the shower and, as i'm feeling the water run on my skin, a handsome, freshly awake beautiful stranger joins me.