SEASON THREE, THREE

SEASON THREE, CHAPTER THREE
HANK & DOVE

SEASON THREE, CHAPTER THREEHANK & DOVE

_______________________

"There was a dead body, Jason's body." Dick began as he glanced between the group, his arms crossed. "Bruce saw it with his own eyes."

"Are you sure he saw Jason's body? I mean, no offence, but Bruce is getting kinda...you know..." Quinn let her voice trail off as she raised her finger to her temple and moved it in a 'crazy' motion.

"Yeah, maybe he was...confused." Hank added to Quinn's point as he nodded at her.

Dawn refused to look at Hank as she replied. "Bruce doesn't do confused."

Kory nodded as she placed her hands on her hips. "I mean, I didn't wanna say anything, and Quinn kinda said it for me, but-"

"It was Jason, I saw him." Dick cut her off abruptly, the man growing annoyed at the team's assumptions.

Dawn frowned as she spoke up after a moment. "How'd he do it?"

"Did somebody do some kinda 'voodoo act' and raise him from the dead?" Hank added sarcastically.

"Bruce knows people." Kory raised her eyebrows.

"Honestly, that's a valid theory at this point." Quinn blew out a breath as she rested her hands on her hips.

"Bruce doesn't know anything about this." Dick replied, the man glancing between the group, Hank beginning to slowly pace around. "He never would've killed the Joker if Jason was alive."

"Well, do you have a better answer?" Quinn raised her eyebrows at the man. "Something that actually makes sense?"

Dick sighed before gently shaking his head.

"Yeah, didn't think so." Quinn blew out a breath.

"If someone's killing people and bringing them back to life, maybe they can bring Donna back." Kory spoke up, the woman changing the subject as she caught the group's attention.

The group went silent for a moment, Dawn glancing at the ground as she inhaled a breath, the woman exhaling it shortly after.

"Well, it's a little early for Easter, but someone resurrected the little assbite." Hank spoke up, the man breaking the momentary silence that fell between the five.

"Or he faked his death well enough to fool even Bruce." Dawn scoffed.

"Either way, he sure as shit didn't do it on his own." Hank replied almost immediately.