SEASON THREE, TEN

SEASON THREE, CHAPTER TEN
THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

SEASON THREE, CHAPTER TENTHE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

_______________________

"So...Dylan's gone, huh?" Dick started as he slowly approached Quinn, who was leaning against the wall, her gaze on Gotham City out the window.

Quinn met Dick's gaze at the words, the woman smirking a little as she pushed off the wall and crossed her arms, speaking up as she did so. "You don't have to pretend to be disappointed for my sake, Dick. You can admit you're at least a little relieved."

Dick raised his eyebrows as a small smirk appeared on his face at the words. "I wasn't. But, now that you mention it..."

Quinn huffed a small chuckle at the words, her gaze shifting to the ground briefly as she then turned to look outside the window again, the sight of Gotham City soon causing her smile to fade.

"Man, it is bad out there." Conner started from his position by the phone, the boy catching Dick and Quinn's attention. "Even for Gotham."

Quinn shared a glance with Dick as she made her way towards Conner, Dick following as he held his gaze on her.

"Didn't see a single cop." Conner spoke up again as he glanced between Quinn and Dick, his eyes then briefly flickering down to Krypto. "Most of the shops are gated up, but...we still managed to harbour some supplies, didn't we pal?"

Krypto just barked at the words, his tail wagging quickly.

Dick waited a moment before speaking up. "Thanks for the clothes."

"Yeah, how did you manage to find some that weren't covered in dirt or vomit?" Quinn furrowed her eyebrows as she glanced down at the clothes she was wearing, Conner finding them earlier.

"I went to a laundromat and stole some clean clothes. Don't worry, I made sure they were washed first." Conner responded with a small smile. "Besides, I don't think traipsing around Gotham in a super suit is the greatest idea right now. Any luck tracking down Blackfire? Or Gar? Or...anyone?"

"Well, speaking of...I was actually going to try to find them now." Quinn responded, Conner and Dick frowning at her as they spoke up at the same time.

"What?"

"Now?"

Blowing out an exasperated breath at their reactions, Quinn briefly glanced away before glancing between the two again with raised eyebrows. "Blackfire and Gar got shot. We don't even know where Kory is. Since we don't have reception, I'll have to find them in person. And before you try to stop me, just know I'll scream so loud your eardrums will bleed before you get the chance."