SEASON ONE; EIGHT

GENESIS
SEASON ONE, CHAPTER TEN
'KORIAND'R'

GENESISSEASON ONE, CHAPTER TEN'KORIAND'R'

_______________________

"Kory, stop!" Quinn exclaimed, her eyes widening at the sight of Kory burning Rachel's throat.

"Kory, stop, you're hurting her!" Gar yelled and immediately ran towards Kory, who grabbed his throat tightly with her other hand and began to choke the boy.

"Kory. It's me. Gar." Gar spoke in between gasps.

Before Quinn could intervene, Kory flung Gar towards her, their bodies colliding as they both fell to the ground with grunts.

Dick walked in at the wrong time as Quinn fell against him, pushing the man down to the floor too.

Kory advanced to Rachel, who was now in the corner of the room, huddled next to her mother in fear. Kory's skin turned fiery red and her eyes turned a fluorescent green colour, as she was about to kill Rachel.

Before she could, Donna Troy walked into the house, throwing her golden lasso towards Kory and wrapping it around her neck. "Stop!"

Kory frowned as she tried pulling on the weapon, however Donna gripped it tightly and threw Kory against the wall with it, the woman falling unconscious as she hit the ground.

Quinn slowly stood up as she glanced at Donna. "And who are you, exactly?"

"Donna." Donna introduced, glancing at Quinn. "Nice to meet you."

"Quinn. And likewise." Quinn responded with a small nod. She then glanced at Dick and Gar, who were still lying on the floor.

"You guys alright?" She extended her hands out for the two to take. Once they did, she pulled them both up slowly.

"Yep." Gar breathed as he brushed himself off. "Nice catch." He glanced at Donna.

"It's gonna be okay, Rachel." Angela cooed, gently stroking Rachel's back as the two approached the group.

"What happened?" Dick frowned.

"She tried to kill my daughter." Angela responded angrily.

After a moment, Quinn spoke up.

"I think Kory was brought here to kill Rachel." She caught the group's attention. "So, when Rachel returned her memories, Kory's immediate response was to attack Rachel."