SEASON THREE, SEVEN

SEASON THREE, CHAPTER SEVEN
51%

SEASON THREE, CHAPTER SEVEN51%

________________________

Quinn grunted as she roughly punched the punching bag, the woman in the training room all day, momentarily leaving only to eat and use the restroom.

She wiped her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand, the woman releasing breaths as she continued letting her rage out on the bag.

As she hit it harder each time, Quinn felt herself grow more angry, her eyes turning a quartz-white colour as she felt the strong urge to use her powers.

Yelling furiously, Quinn conjured up a sound wave and threw it towards one of the racks of weapons behind her, all of them clattering to the floor at the action.

Releasing breaths as she began to calm down, Quinn's eyes shifted back to normal, the woman running a hand through her hair as she soon went back to the punching bag and began to punch it again.

"Picturing Jason on there?" Dick's voice broke her out of her concentration, Quinn briefly turning her head to meet his gaze as she shook her head, her gaze reverting back to the bag in front of her.

"No."

"So, Crane then." Dick spoke, Quinn turning to face him again, this time, the woman not responding, essentially confirming Dick's assumption as she faced the bag once again. "I get it Quinn, you're mad. And you have every right to be."

Quinn blew out a breath as she turned around to face him, the woman resting her hands on her hips.

Understanding Quinn's refusal to talk about the topic, Dick changed the subject. "Crane's back at it. I'm just about to assemble everyone."

"Okay. Just give me ten minutes to shower and get ready." Quinn replied simply, as she was in her training gear—a sports bra and gym shorts, the woman grabbing her drink bottle from the ground and walking past Dick, the man releasing a sigh as he glanced after her.

Quinn bit her lip in vexation as she crossed her arms, the team watching a video of the chaos ensuing around Gotham as a result of the fear gas Crane had created.

Quinn couldn't help but imagine how she'd behave if she'd been dosed with more than what Crane had given her.

Dick paused the video, the man catching the team's attention as he started. "A dozen dead in under two hours. Crane and Red Hood were only doing a trial run."