SEASON TWO; TEN

GENESIS
SEASON TWO, CHAPTER TEN
'NIGHTWING'

GENESISSEASON TWO, CHAPTER TEN'NIGHTWING'

_______________________

Quinn walked into her room, the woman frowning as she noticed a thick briefcase on her bed.

She carefully opened the briefcase, her eyebrows raising as she was met with a greyish-white coloured superhero suit, an eye mask of the same colour resting on top of it.

She traced her fingers over the material of the suit. It was an actual superhero costume, tailored for her. She had no clue who it was from, but she knew it was gifted to her by one of her friends.

No one else knew she had powers or was apart of the Titans.

"Jericho is alive?" Donna started with a frown as she glanced between Quinn, Kory, and Rachel, Dawn frowning too. "Don't tell me Dick actually said that."

"Well, more scrawled it on the wall of his cell." Rachel corrected. "Like, caveman style."

"I don't even know what that's supposed to mean." Dawn frowned as she crossed her arms.

"Beats me, you all said that Jericho died." Quinn shrugged.

"He did die." Dawn glanced at her. "Now, apparently he didn't..."

"Well, one thing's for sure." Donna interrupted. "He's clearly lost his mind."

"But I keep having these dreams about Dick being killed by Deathstroke. And they're not going away. We need to do something about that." Rachel spoke, glancing between the group.

"I believe you." Donna replied as she placed an iPad on the table in front of everyone. "But we have bigger problems right now."

"Okay, what's the plan?" Rachel asked.

"Well, the main Cadmus office building closes at nine and security drops down to ten." Kory started, the woman referring to Cadmus Labs, an industry ran by Lex Luthor that creates super humans and calls them 'experiments'.

"It's two at each gate and six roving inside." Quinn added as she gestured to the iPad, which was showing a blueprint of Cadmus Labs.

"Okay, what about the lab?" Donna questioned as she pressed on the laboratory part of the blueprint.

"Whole different story." Dawn responded as she rested her palms against the table. "It's a twenty-four hour operation, and in the last week, they've doubled up the guard. Four six-hour shifts, twenty bodies around the clock. Sounds like that's where the party's at."