SEASON THREE, SIX

SEASON THREE, CHAPTER SIX
FEAR GAS

SEASON THREE, CHAPTER SIXFEAR GAS

_______________________

Quinn's eyes fluttered open as she woke up with a quiet groan, the woman furrowing her eyebrows as she slowly raised her head, a sharp pain flowing through her forehead as she did so, the pungent smell of sewage and rot filling her nostrils, making her immediately cringe at the foul scent.

She glanced around, her brain filling with various questions as she took in her environment.

She was sitting in a wooden chair, her wrists and ankles bound to it, the woman in a small, dimly-lit room, a one-sided mirror on one of the concrete walls, and a metal door in the corner.

Where the hell was she?

Feeling slightly lightheaded, Quinn squeezed her eyes shut tightly before reopening them after a moment, the woman trying to fight off the dazed feeling.

When her attempt failed, Quinn realised she was drugged, preventing her from using her powers effectively.

She was stuck in a small room, with no powers. Shit.

As if on cue, the metal door opened, Crane and Jason walking in casually and stopping a few metres away from Quinn, Crane grinning as he watched her face fall at the sight of Jason.

"Jason?" Quinn started quietly, the woman blinking a few times to make sure she wasn't having a drug-induced hallucination.

"Shut up." Jason snapped, Quinn frowning at the harsh tone of his voice.

"Rise and shine, Quinn." Crane smirked, Quinn redirecting her attention from Jason, to him, at the words.

"Just tell me what you're gonna do with me." Quinn cut to the chase, the woman sending Crane a cruel glare as she tried pushing against the ropes around her wrists.

Crane let out an amused laugh as he witnessed her struggling. "Yeah, those are tied up pretty tight. You're not gonna get out of 'em anytime soon, my friend. Oh, you can thank Jason for that, by the way. I know you two were buddies before this whole Red Hood situation."

Quinn frowned as she stopped struggling against the ropes, the woman glancing at Jason at the words, her angry expression shifting into one of hurt.

He sold her out.

And now he was using her for his pathetic attempt at revenge.