[2] - He Does Care

Erick's POV

"It just came out" I said. "It's not like I meant it" I said. "If you didn't mean it then why have you been upset all day?" He asked. "Zabdi I'm fine" I said. "But you're not fine and you know it" He said.

"Maybe you didn't mean to say 'I love you' but you do have real feelings for him" He said. "So what if I do..." I said. "Erick you know he doesn't feel like that and that's why you're upset" He said.

"Zabdiel I don't know what you want to hear me say. I'M FALLING FOR THE ONE PERSON I SHOULDN'T. THERE I SAID IT" I said. "You know you don't have to keep doing this with him right?" He said.

"You don't understand" I said. "Actually I do understand so let me spell it out for you. HE'S USING YOU FOR YOUR DICK" He said. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT" I said. "Yes it is but you don't want to admit it" He said. "NO IT'S NOT, HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME" I said. "He didn't seem to care earlier when I confronted him about you being upset" He said.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I shouted. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???" I said. "BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING" He said.

*phone rings*

"Erick if it's Joel don't pick it up" He said. "Watch me" I said.

[Phone Call]

E: Hey Joel

J: I thought you said you wanted to talk so I waited for you by your locker but you're not here

E: Oh I'm sorry, I forgot

J: it's fine. Meet me at my place and we'll talk there

E: Okay bye, see you there

[End]

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?" I said. "Did what?" He asked. "That's why we started walking home so early because you knew I wanted to talk to him and he'd be waiting for me" I said. "I can't believe you" I said.

"I'm just trying to help you" He said. "NO YOU'RE NOT" I said. "Erick he just told you to come over to his house and you're just going to do it" He said. "TO TALK ZABDIEL, HE LITERALLY SAID IT" I said. "I ASKED HIM TO TALK AND THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN" I said.

"You and I both know Joel never just wants to talk" He said. "WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND MY CHOICE" He said.

"I'm going to give you the sad truth. You do whatever he tells you to do because you crave his attention, love, and affection. Maybe at first you were enjoying it but now that you have real feelings you don't anymore but you're still going to do it because it's the only time he gives you all his attention or any for that matter" He said. "Wow... you really think of me like that?" I said.

"You think that I would FUCK HIM JUST BECAUSE I WANT HIS ATTENTION?!? I'M NOT DESPERATE ZABDIEL" I said. "I DO IT BECAUSE I WANT TO NOT BECAUSE I WANT HIS STUPID ATTENTION" I said. "I'M DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION" I said walking away from him.

[At Joel's House]

"So what's on your mind?" He asked pouring me a glass of water. "A lot actually" I said. "I can tell, you look like you're about to cry" he said. "And your buddy Zabdiel seems to think it has something to do with me. Did I do something to hurt you?" He said. "No it's not you" I said. "Although I did want to tell you that I didn't mean to say I love you this morning" I said embarrassed. "I hadn't even noticed you said it" he joked. "I'm kidding, it's fine" He said.

"That's what's been bothering you?" He asked. "No..." I said. "So, what?" He said. "You remember how earlier I was in such a rush to leave because of my mom?" I said. "Yeah..."He said. "It was because my sister was put in the hospital last night" I said. "And instead of being there to comfort my mom, I was here..." He said.

"So when you came to me it's because you were emotionally unstable..." He said. "What? No" I said.

"Erick I know how much you love your sister and this must be hard for you so if I would've know the real reason you were here last night, none of that would've happened" He said.

"I know what you were doing. You were trying to take your mind off of the situation" He said. "But if you would've just came to me and told me how you were feeling, I wouldn't talked to you about it" He said.

"I didn't want to talk" I said. "Which you made pretty obvious when I opened the door and you immediately started kissing me" he said.

"But now I feel like I took advantage of you" He said. "You didn't do anything wrong, you didn't even know how I was really feeling" I said. "And I would've known if you would've told me" He said. "Are you seriously mad I didn't tell you?" I asked. "Yes I am" He said.

"You know I'm your friend right?" he said. "We can talk about things" He said. "But you said we can't talk about things" I said. "What- I never said that" he said. "Okay maybe I did... but that was before" he said. "From now on, you can come to me when you need somebody to talk to" He said.

"You're being weird, since when do you want to talk to me?" I said. "You're making me sound like a monster..." He said. "But it's true..." I said.

"I don't want to talk anymore, I want to do something else" I said placing my cup on the counter and walking over to him. "Nope" He said. "What?" I said. "No" He said. "Did you just tell me no?" I asked.

"Yes I did. Since you seem to think I'm this monstrous person who only wants to fuck you, we're going to do something friends would do" He said. "Please no" I said. "I was just kidding" I said. "No you weren't" he said. "We're going to go get food because I'm hungry" He said.

"Me too but not for food" I said. "ERICK" He said. "What I'm being honest" I said.

"Wait are you just trying to prove Zabdiel wrong?" I asked. "Because I know he said something to you" I said. "I don't need to prove anything to Zabdiel, I just genuinely want to be your friend" He said. "Yeah right" I said.

"Now let's go eat some FOOD" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the front door. "Fine but I just want you to know that food is not what I want to be eating right now" I said. "Keep saying that and you'll never taste it again" He said.

-----

Okay ummm. This is definitely the worst story that I have and I'm just warning y'all that it only gets worse from here... as in more and more sexual... so don't be surprised when you're reading a chapter and suddenly it gets all explicit because I already have a crazy sexual scene in my head...