[10] - Suspended

Erick's POV

"You're kidding right?" He asked. "No" I said. "If he's so sorry why won't he come and apologize to me?" He asked. "Because he's not sorry" I said. "He's only sorry that he did it because he knows I'm mad but he thinks you deserved it because you wouldn't leave him alone..." I said.

"So basically I got what I deserved?!" He said. "That's what he thinks" I said. "I don't care what he thinks, what do you think?" He asked.

"I think you were both in the wrong" I said. "Erick you're not seriously siding with Joel are you?" Asked Zabdiel. "No I'm not and you really have no place to say anything" I said.

"Yes Joel was wrong for beating you up, and yes he has serious issues" I said. "But" I said. "No there is no but" Said Jax. "But, I don't think he was ever actually going to physically hurt you until you thought it'd be a bright idea to provoke him and you had the nerve to do it more than once" I said. "And you were warned MULTIPLE times to just ignore him and you kept going so I'm not saying he's right for beating you up but you pushed him to that point" I said.

"Wow" he said. "You're really siding with your boyfriend" He said. "After everything that happened you're on his side" he said.

"Are you forgetting why the fight happened in the first place?!" He asked. "BECAUSE YOU WERE CRYING" he said. "And now you're siding with the person who MADE YOU CRY TO BEGIN WITH" He said.

"I'm not siding with either of you because you're BOTH wrong" I said. "I don't need to sit here and explain myself to you two, I'm leaving" I said.

~

Richard's POV

"So you want to tell us what's going on?" I asked. "Yeah do tell because everybody's talking about how you beat somebody up and I'd assume it was Jax" Said Chris.

"What are the chances that the one time we're not with you, you get into a fight" I said. "I think it was best that you guys weren't there because if you were you would've tried to jump in and he would've died" He said.

"Was there a reason that you did that? Like maybe because of a certain someone?" I asked. "I know what you're trying to ask me" He said.

"I didn't beat him up because of Erick, he kept saying I wasn't going to do it so I showed him that I would" He said. "And now you're getting your stuff together to leave because?" Asked Chris. "...Because I told the principal I was the one who beat him up and I got suspended for a week" He said.

"Joel you idiot, why would you do that?" I asked. "Oh I see, you did it for Erick" Said Chris. "Can you just admit that you like him now because the Joel I know never owns up to his shit" I said. "Can I really even deny it anymore?" He laughed.

"You're really willing to do whatever it takes for him" Said Chris. "That's sweet" he said. "AND STUPID" He said. "Wait what?" Said Joel.

"Getting yourself suspended when you're already on the verge of getting expelled is STUPID" he said. "I'm pretty sure you have one more strike before you're expelled" he said.

"How did you go from sweet to stupid within the same 5 seconds?" I laughed.

"Joel you want to know what I think?" I asked. "Not really but go for it" He said.

"I think..." I said.

"I WAS RIGHT" I said. "And both of you tried to make me think I was crazy and look where we are now" I said. "I think you guys owe me something" I said.

"I'm sorry" said Chris. "That you really think we're apologizing because you were right for the first time" He laughed. "I'm not even going to pretend to apologize" Said Joel.

"But I'm going to go now and I guess I'll see you guys later" He said. "Bye lover boy" Said Chris. "Have fun being suspended" I said.

-----

Kinda short but I'll post another chapter later :).