[3] - Feelings

Erick's POV

"You were wrong" I said walking into his house."Come in I guess" he said.

"Wrong about what?" He asked. "Joel actually wanted to talk" I said. "Erick you don't have to lie to me" He said. "I'm not lying and not only did he want to talk, but we also went out to get food" I said.

"We're still talking about Joel right?" He said. "YES, and then when I tried to kiss him he said 'nope' and it's all your fault" I said. "Wait, wait, wait... YOU'RE MAD?!" He said. "YES, WHY DID YOU SAY SOMETHING TO HIM?!" I said.

"WHY ARE YOU MAD???" He asked angrily. "BECAUSE YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO HIM" I said. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT TOLD ME YOU HAD REAL FEELINGS FOR HIM" He said. "THAT STILL DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL" I said.

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALIZE THAT EVERYTHING I DO IS BECAUSE I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY?!?" He said.

"BOYS, THAT'S ENOUGH" Said his mom entering the living room. "Why on earth are you two yelling at each other like that??" she asked. "What are you in middle school??!" She said.

"Okay one of you better speak up" She said. "Zabdiel won't stay out of my relationship" I said. "Well in order for that to be true it would actually have to be a relationship and not all in your head now wouldn't it?" He said. "Excuse me?!?" I said.

"You guys want to know what I think? I think you two need some space from each other so Erick why don't you go home and you guys will see each other tomorrow" She said. "GLADLY" I said leaving.

I didn't want to go home so I went to the only other place where I knew I could.

Joel's house.

~

"What's up?" He said opening the door. "I didn't come here to talk" I said. "What?" He said. "I'm not asking you I'm telling you. I don't want to talk" I said.

"Erick I dont like playing games and you know that, so if you want something just say it" He said.

"You just want to hear me say it don't you?" I said. "Yes, I really do" He said. "What I want is for you to fuck me, now" I said.

"Do what? I don't think I heard you" He said.

"JOEL FUCK ME" I said. "What? I don't think I caught that" He said. "Are you being serious right now?" I whined. "Come again?" He said.

"Joel pleaseeeee" I begged. "I heard you the first time, I just wanted to hear you beg for it" He said.

He picked me up and put me on the counter and started leaving hickeys on my neck. "Off, now" He demanded tugging on my shirt.

I did as I was told and removed my shirt.

He laid me down on the counter and climbed on top of me and left a trail of kisses from my neck all the way down to my waist.

"Take it off I want you, all of you now" He whispered seductively while pulling on my pants.

He started leaving kisses on my inner thigh.

"Don't tease me I just want you" I said. "You're going to regret saying that" he whispered.

He undressed himself and motioned for me to get up.

He pushed me against the wall and aligned himself with my entrance and slowly entered.

"Wait I'm not ready" I said. "Too bad, you asked for it" He said.

At first he started slow then all of sudden he picked up the pace.

"J-Jo-elll pleaseee don't stop" I moaned.

His thrust were getting faster and deeper and I felt myself about to cum.

"Joel I'm gonna-" I moaned. "Me too baby" He moaned.

We both released at the same time. Me on the wall and him inside of me.

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up" He said picking me up and kissing my forehead.

~

I was laying on his chest when he moved me aside, got up, and started getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "We have somewhere to be" He said. "We? As in both of us?" I asked. "Yes Erick, now get up" He said.

"Joel- You expect me to get up AFTER THAT??" I asked. "I'm not asking" He said. "Can you at least help?" I said. "Okay... You're overreacting. I didn't hurt you that bad" He said. "And if I did, you asked for it" He said.

"You don't know your own strength..." I said. "Now come over here, and helpppp" I said. "Okay, okay you big baby" He said.

~

"Joel where are we?" I asked as he stopped the car. "At the hospital" He said.

"What are we doing here..." I said. "We're here to see your sister because if I don't force you to go, you'll never come see her" He said. "I don't want to go in there, I can't see her like that" I said.

"Like what? You still didn't tell me how she ended up here" He said. "She got into a car accident" I said. "Oh... Erick" He said. "I don't want to talk about it, and I don't want to be here" I said.

"I'm right here" he said putting his hand on mine. "I'm not letting you go in there alone" he said. "I'll even hold your hand if it makes you feel better, but you have to see her or else you'll regret it" He said.

"Fine, but only because you said you'll hold my hand" I laughed. "Deal, now let's go" He said.

"Wait before we go in there, can I say something?" I asked. "Anything" He said.

"I like this new side of you" I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Lets face the facts" I said.

"Before today, all we did was fuck. We never had heart felt conversations, you've never gone out of your way to see me happy, and we definetly weren't friends" I said. "I like that we're friends now" I said blushing. "I like that too" He said.

"Okay now we really have to go" He said.

Zabdiel was right. I do love him and I've fallen deeper than I thought...

-----

1) I wrote that scene short on purpose, deal with it you sinners :>

2) Excuse me while I go to church and beg for forgiveness for writing that bc I am a child of god :).