[14] - Heartbroken

Erick's POV

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT" I said. "ERICK, I WAS WORRIED SICK SINCE YOU WALKED OUT AT MIDNIGHT" she said. "I CAN AND I WILL TELL MOM BECAUSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU" She said.

"OH COME ON, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I WAS" I said. "WHICH IS WHY I'M WORRIED" She said.

"You don't realize because you're so blindly and stupidly in love with him but he's changed you for the worse and each time you do something bad it's worse than the previous time. I'm worried the next thing you do is going to get you put in JAIL" She said. "YOU'RE OVERREACTING" I said.

"And at least if I tell mom you snuck out last night, she'll never let you out of her site so you'll never see Joel again" She said. "Is that really what you want??!" I asked. "FOR ME TO NEVER BE HAPPY AGAIN?!" I said.

"Joel is the ONLY reason I'm happy every single day and if you stop me from seeing him, I'll never be happy again and I'll never forgive you for it" I said. "You can hate me but at least you won't be making anymore terrible choices" She said.

"Please don't do this" I said. "I'm doing it for your own good" She said. "At least let me see him one last time" I said. "Mom gets home in an hour so you have 30 minutes and if you try anything at all and you're not back here within that time, I'm telling her exactly where you are" She said. "Whatever you say I guess" I said.

[At Joel's House]

"Joel, my sister is threatening to ruin my life" I said crying in his arms. "Baby relax" he said. "She would never do anything to hurt you" He said. "YES SHE WOULD" I said. "She told me she's going to tell my mom I snuck out last night and stop me from seeing you" I said.

"Maybe that's for the best" he said. "What?" I said. "Erick as much as I hate to say it, I'm bad for you" He said.

"Yesterday when you told me your sister said I was controlling you, I thought about it and in a way, I am. You're doing all these crazy things that are getting you into trouble, for me" he said. "I'm turning you into me and I can't watch it happen any longer" He said. "Joel please don't do this" I cried.

"Erick I want you more than anything is this world but I'm so bad for you. You deserve somebody who makes you a better person and all I do is make you a bad person like me" He said.

"No you don't" I said. "I do and what's worse is that no matter how many times everybody around you tries to tell you, you don't believe it because you don't want to" he said. "Erick I l-" he said. "You what?" I said.

"I think you should leave now" he said letting go of my hands. "Please leave" He said wiping a tear away.

"If that's what you really want, then I'll go" I said. "But I'm not afraid to say I love you and I will never stop loving you" I said.

~

"I HATE YOU" I yelled to my sister. "What did I do now??" She asked. "You made Joel break up with me" I said. "I told him what happened and he said you were right" I said. "AND NOW HE'S NEVER GOING TO TALK TO ME AGAIN AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT" I said.

"Relax maybe it's for the best" she said. "Maybe you'll find somebody better for you, someone who makes you a better person" She said.

"THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG. You know that I've never felt the way I do Joel for anybody else" I said. "You see how many relationships I've gone through" I said. "BUT HIM?? He actually meant something to me and now it's all gone" I said.

"That's what you think now but trust me you'll find someone better" She said. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT REAL FEELINGS FEEL LIKE? YOU'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN IN LOVE" I said.

"You love him?" She asked. "HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME?!?" I said. "DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D BE GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS IF I DIDN'T LOVE HIM???" I asked.

"If he really means that much to you, I won't say a word to mom" She said. "...I JUST TOLD YOU HE BROKE UP WITH ME, SO IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER IF YOU TELL HER" I said.

"THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR RUINING MY LIFE" I said slamming my door.

-----

Sorry not sorry ツ