×|Chapter 1|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

I wake up when mine and Yujin's alarm rang off.I get down from our bunk bed and turn of the alarm.I look at my sister who is still sleeping.You know I would've sleep too but of course I don't want to get scold by Appa.

"Yah Ahn Yujin wake up.Appa will scold you if you're still sleeping."I said to her as I laid on top of her.

"Just 5 more minutes Yejinnie."She said tiredly.

"No.Appa will get mad Yujinnie."I said to her.

"Ok let's go then."She said as she get up as I sat on her lap.

"Let's go Yejinnie."She said as she carried me to our bathroom.

This is how I usually wake up to.After I wake her up she would usually carry me to our bathroom.It's not really normal if you would say.But for me it's pretty normal.Because me and Yujin is pretty clingy to eachother.

She place me on the bathroom counter as I get our toothbrush and I handed her's and I get the toothpaste and open it before place some on mine and her's.We brush our teeth. After that we shower.Yes we shower together.Like we're twins.

Why do you want to hide your body? It's literally the same.We have the same height and same body.It's just our personality that isn't the same. We even share the same blood type.

After we done showering we wear our uniform and get our bag and when downstairs.You might ask.Like why do we sleep on the same room.Well it's because we're both are pretty much scare because our house is pretty big like our bedroom.So it's pretty quiet here cuz Eomma and Appa doesn't really come home sometimes because of their company.

So we don't usually see our parents. If they're home.Me and Yujin have to wake up early and if they're not home we wait until our butler wake us up. You see Yujin and me is very different at times.Like Yujin is the pretty much the rebel one while me I always do what my parents want.While Yujin sometimes doesn't but at time she do what our parents want.We pretty much our parents puppet.They told us to do stuff we did it.

Me and Yujin get downstairs and saw our parents talking with each other.We walk to them together.

"Morning Eomma,Appa."We said at the same time as we sat down next to each other.

"Morning girls/my daughters."Eomma and Appa said together.

"So twins you're Appa have something to say."Eomma said.

"What is it Appa?"Yujin said.

"So we both agree that you will be marrying someone."Appa said making me and Yujin froze.

"What?!Appa we're still in highschool."We said at the same time.

"We know."Eomma said.

"But it's for your own good-"Appa said but I immediately cut him.

"So you think marrying us with someone we don't know is a good idea?"I said to him.

"Actually Yujin knows the person.Only Yejin don't know who."Appa said.

"Wait who?"Yujin ask.

"Yujin you will be marrying our client.Mr Kim daughter Kim Minju."Appa said.

"Wait Minju unnie?!"Yujin said as Appa and Eomma just nodded.

"And Yejin.You're partner is Myoui Mina.Our biggest client.And after that Yejin will take over the company while Yujin will be the co-ceo.Understand?"Appa said.