×|Chapter 10|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

I woke up a while ago and now I'm getting ready for school.I got out of the room and make a breakfast for Mina unnie and I.I cook us some pancake after I'm done with it I place it on the table and make coffee for Mina unnie as I got out the orange juice and pour some in and put it on table.After the coffee was done I place it on the table.

I got back in the room and saw Mina unnie tying her tie.

"Unnie."I called out as she hummed and look at me after she finish tying her tie.

"I make breakfast for the both of us."I said as she got up and went to me.

"Thank you Yejin-ah."She said as she patted my head.

We got out of the room and went to the kitchen and eat our breakfast. After we're done eating we clean our dishes after that I got my backpack and we got out as Mina unnie lock the apartment door.We got to her car as I got in as she start the engine and drive me to my school.

When we reach my school she park the car near the entrance.

"I'll see you soon and I'll bring your clothes."She said as she look at me.

"Ok unnie."I said and before I got out I peck her on the lip before getting out of the car smiling like an idiot.

I went to the student council office and went to my desk and saw a paperwork.I grab it as I sit on my chair.I look thru it and it was just about our event in 1 month that need my signature since it's under the school council.So open my drawer and got a pen and sign it.After I finish signing it the door open showing Yujin unnie with Wonyoungie.

"Hi Yejinie!"Yujin unnie called out as she went to my desk and gave me a hug.

"Hi to you too."I said to her as I hug her back.

"So how's your night?"Yujin unnie as she make a tease face.

"It was ok but pretty awkward....... A little?" I said to her.

"Pretty awkward huh?"Wonyoung said as she sit on my desk.

"Yeah pretty awkward.But I kinda peck her lips in the car before I got out."I said to them as Yujin unnie and Wonyoung's eyes widened.

"Really?!"Wonyoung ask as I nodded.

"So how was her lip?Was it soft?What do you feel?"Yujin unnie ramble out.

"Her..lip was soft of course.And I kinda felt something in my stomach when I kiss her but I don't know why."I said to them as Yujin unnie clapped her hands together making both me and Wonyoung jump a little.

"You're starting to fall in love with Mina unnie Yejinie!Gosh I'm so proud of you right now!"Yujin unnie said as I tilted my head.

"I'm starting to fall in love with Mina unnie?" I said in my head.

"I guess so."I mumble out.

Meanwhile with Mina.....

×|Myoui Mina POV|×

"D-Did she just peck me on the l-lip?" I said in my head as I started blushing while I caress my lip.

"Fuck her lips was soft!"I said as I put my head on the steering wheel.

"You're driving me nuts Ahn Yejin." I mumble out before straighten my body and started driving to my office.

As I reach my office, I got out while carrying my handbag inside the office department.While getting in I saw Sana and Momo holding hand as Momo had her head on Sana's shoulder while talking with the receptionist.