×|Chapter 9|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

It's finally the day.The day where I was no longer single as Pringle like my sisters.The day I'll be a Myoui.The day I can finally have a reason to push a love letter.The day I have to moved out of the house and into someone else's apartment.

"Yejin."I heard Yujin said I snapped out of my thoughts and look at her in the mirror.

"Unnie."I said as she went behind me and place her hands on my shoulder.

"What were you thinking about?" Yujin ask.

"Just about today."I said to her as she smile at me.

"Why? Nervous?"She ask as I nodded my head.

"Don't be.It's going to be quicker than you expected."Yujin said.

"But...."I said to her as she finally realized what I was nervous about and chuckled.

"It's going to be ok Yejin.I know you're nervous on moving with Mina unnie but you're going to be just fine.Trust me."She said as she kiss my head as I close my eyes.

"<Sigh>I hope so Yujin."I said to her as she open my eyes and look at her.

"It will Yejin.And hey didn't you promise me to call me Unnie?"She said as she pouted making me smile.

"That's not fair then.You're my twin not my older sister~"I said to her teasingly.

"Hey! I'm still 1 hour older!"She said as I laugh at her.

"But still~"I said to her as she pouted again and pulled away from me and cross her arm.

"Awh~Are you sulking?~"I said to her as she look away from me.

"Yujin unnie~I'm sorry~"I said to her cutely as she smiled and uncross her hand.

"You're lucky you're cute Yejin."She said as I smile cutely.

"I know."I said as we laugh a little.

"Yujin, Yejin?We have to go now." We heard Hyejin Unnie said as she knock the door.

"Coming!"We said at the same time.

"Let's go you still need to get marry." Yujin said as I nodded.

We got out of the room and saw Hyejin Unnie, Wheein Unnie and Minju unnie standing in front of us.

"What took you guys so long?"Minju unnie ask.

"Nothing."I said as I look at Yujin.

"Just twins stuff."She said as she laugh a little.

They shrug their shoulders before we got in the car as Yujin hold onto my hands.

"It will be just fine Yejin."She whisper to me as I nodded as she kiss my head.

"I love you Unnie."I said to her.

"I love you too Yejinie."She said to me.

=Timeskip cuz Idk how to write about wedding=

"Myoui Mina, do you take Ahn Yejin to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"The priest said as he look at Mina Unnie.

"I do."Mina Unnie said as she look at me.

"Ahn Yejin, do you take Myoui Mina to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"He said as he look at me.

"I do."I said as I look at Mina Unnie.

Mina Unnie put on my ring as I put on her ring nervously before looking back up at her.