×|Chapter 7|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

Today is the day my twin sister getting married.I'm happy for her since she got to marry her crush of course.I mean Mina Unnie isn't bad she pretty and all but I just don't like being with someone who's freaking 6 years older than me.

"Yah Ahn Yejin!"I heard Yujin yelled out as I look at her.

"How do I look?"She ask as she went in front of me.I stood up smiling and went in front of her.

"You look perfect Yujin."I said to her.

"But come on!Did you forget how to tie your tie again?"I said as I look at her tie that didn't look straight.

"Hehehe.Can you help me?"She ask.

"Anything for my twin."I said smiling and tying the tie for her.

"Is it to tight or not?"I ask.

"No.It's ok."She said as I nodded.

"You look great Unnie."I said to her.

"I know.And please keep calling me that."Yujin said.

"What?Unnie?"I ask.

"Yes."She said as she look at me in the eyes.

"Of course Unnie."I said as she smile.

"Yujin, Yejin are you done? We're going now." We heard Hyejin Unnie said.

"Yes Unnie!"We said at the same time as me and Yujin came out.

"Look as great as usual Yujin." Hyejin Unnie said.

"Thank you Unnie."Yujin said.

"Yejin, Mina is downstairs waiting for you."Hyejin Unnie said as I nodded.

We go downstairs as I saw Mina Unnie sitting on the couch while playing on her phone.She's also wearing a suit and not going to lie she looks good.

"Mina Unnie."I called her out as she look up at me.

"Yejin.Come here."She said as went to her and I can see that she's trying not to smile looking at my dress.

"You look beautiful."She said.

"Thank you."I said to her.

"You look good too."I said to her.

"Thank you."She said.

"Oh Mina you're already here."Appa said as Mina Unnie just nodded.

"Let's go now."Eomma said as we nodded before getting in the car.

Hyejin Unnie is going with Wheein Unnie in their car while me and Mina unnie are in one car while Yujin is with Appa and Eomma.

"Yejin remember stay by Mina side." Eomma said to me before I get in Mina Unnie's car.

"I know Eomma."I said to her as I got in the car.

=Time Skip=

The ceremony is now done and I have been staying by Mina Unnie side all the time.

"Yejin I'm going to the restroom ok?" Mina Unnie said as I nodded.

Mina Unnie went to the restroom leaving me all alone on the table as I look over to where Yujin and Minju unnie are who is greeting the guest and stuff.Suddenly I felt someone sitting beside me.I look over and saw the heir of Kim who was actually supposed to marry me but I told my parents I was gay so they accept it.

"Been a long time we saw each other." Kim Jongin said or should I say Kai.

"Yeah a long time."I said to him as I look away from him.