×|Chapter 3|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

"Yah!Ahn Yujin!Don't eat the snacks until unnies come!" I said to my twin sister who is busy eating some chips.

"Come on Yejin!They are not even here yet!Let me eat some.You know Hyewon, Chaeyoung and Momo unnie will eat all of the snacks when they got here." Yujin said.

"Reasonable.Ok then let me have some before they got here." I said as I when beside her and got a bag of chips.

"You know it won't be that fun when you're not here with me anymore when we get marry." Yujin said as she munch.

"I know.I will miss you Yujinnie." I said as I look at her.

"<Sigh>At least after you hit 1 month after you got married we will be living in the same house but next door." Yujin said.

"Well that's good then.At least we can be with each other like this again after 1 month.But of course I won't be waking up with you by my side." I said to her as I went to her lap and hug her.

"You know Yejin.If you weren't my twin I would marry you.If there were after life and we aren't twins I hope I could at least try marrying you." Yujin said as we chuckle a little.

"I would too unnie." I said as I called her unnie.

"I miss you calling me unnie even though we're twins." She said as she hug me.

"I know.I miss calling you unnie too." I said as I hug her and place my chin on her shoulder.

"I sometimes would think.What would we be if we weren't twins. Would we be lovers?" She said.

"I don't know Yujin.But having you as my sister is the best thing I ever have." I said to her.

"I know.I'm lucky to have you too." She said as she rubbed my back.

Soon enough we heard the doorbell. She slowly let go of me and I slowly got off her.We went to open the door. And before we could open them we can hear chaos.

"Yah Kwon Eunbi!Can you respect me as you older cousin?!I literally press on the doorbell first!So I should be the one who hug them first!!" We heard Nayeon unnie said.

"By days ok?!You're only older by a couple of days!That doesn't mean I'm going to listen to everything you say!" We heard Eunbi unnie said.

We look at each other before shaking our heads.We open the door and saw them still arguing. We look at each other knowing what to do.

"Jeongyeon unnie!/Hyewon unnie!" We said at the same time and hug them.

I hug Jeongyeon unnie as Yujin hug Hyewon unnie.

"Hi Yejin-ah/Yujin-ah." They said as they patted our heads smiling at us.

We look at Nayeon unnie and Eunbi unnie seeing them glaring and obviously jealous of their girlfriend. We just stick our tongue out at them.

"You!Ahn Yujin/Ahn Yejin!!" They said as we let go of the hug and run inside.

We immediately run inside holding hands and laughing as we run to the couch and jump on them.

"CANNONBALL!!" We said as we slammed ourselves to the couch.

We laugh at each other as we got snacks and Yujin got the TV remote.

"You kids!" We heard Eunbi unnie and Nayeon unnie said.

"Yes?" We said as the same time.

"That's what I like to call twins." We heard Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Unnie you can be mad at us but you know you can't be mad for long." We said as we did our puppy eyes at the 2.

They tried holding back but couldn't and just sigh at us.

"You're lucky you're cute." The 2 said as we smile cheekily.

Momo unnie sat down next to me and she gets a bag of chips and pulled Sana unnie to sit beside her.

"So how's life?" We heard Yeji unnie ask.

"Hell." Me and Yujin said as we continue to focus on looking for a good movie while I feed Yujin some chips.

"Why?" Ryujin unnie said aka Yeji unnie's girlfriend.

"School and life.What do you we're going to say." We said at the same time again.

'Like seriously. Some of the twins are not even like this.Why are we always know what the other would say?' I said in my head.

"You know maybe the arranged marriage?" Kkura unnie said.

"That's apart of life unnie." Me and Yujin said as we look at her ridiculously.

"How about your partner you'll be marrying?" Chaeryeong unnie ask.

"I did have a crush on her." Yujin said. Like no joke she actually told me once that she have a crush on her and but not anymore she's in love with her actually.

"You did not have a crush on her. You're already in love with her Yuj." I said to her.

"Why you have to do me dirty Yej." She said.

"You always do that so just some payback on not telling Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie about me being arranged marriage to someone who I don't even know and older than me by 6 years and the fact that Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie knows her kinda..You know Yuj." I said as she nodded in understanding what I'm saying.

"Can you not do your telepathy thingy? We want to know about it too you know." Lisa unnie said.

"It's not our fault that we're twins.If we weren't twins I would've even dated my own twin sister." We said at the same time.

"And it's some times creeps the hell out of me when you two knows what the other would say without hesitant." Chaeyoung unnie (*whisper 'the tall one'*) said.

"You would date each other?" Yuna said.

"Yeah!Like we just look like a couple when we go out when either one of us is wearing a mask." I said to them.

"Pretty true tho." Sana unnie said.

"See? Even some of the new student would think I'm her girlfriend when I'm just sticking to her cuz she's my twin." Yujin said.

"Yuj pick something I'm bored talking to these boring unnies." I said to her as she nodded before picking one movie.

"You little piece of-" Nayeon unnie were cut off by me and Yujin.

"Swearing is bad.Don't you dare swear in front of us if you don't want to get beat up by Eunbi unnie." We said to Nayeon unnie.

"Fine." She mumbled as she hug Jeongyeon unnie.

"Did uncle say anything else?" Chaeyoung unnie ask.

"Well he bought us a mansion that is like a two part house.Where you have to go next door or use a remote control to put them up together." Yujin said as I nodded.

"But it's not done.It's at least done after my marriage got to 1 month." I said to them.

"Can I live there?" Yeji unnie ask.

"Nope it's ours.Want something like that buy it yourself." We said as the same time as we high five.

"You little savage kids." She mumbled as Ryujin unnie just kiss her forehead.

"Can you shush now?I want to watch the movie." Me and Yujin said at the same time again.

They glare at us but we just shrugged and eat the chips while watching the movie.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!