×|Chapter 2|×

Previously

"Yeah but it isn't Mina she said uncle arranged her to the Kim's second daughter Kim Minju."Momo said.

"Ok then.So Mina what's her name?" Nayeon ask.

"As I remember..............."

Continuing in the Last Chapter-----

×|Myoui Mina POV|×

"As I remember...........It's Ahn Yejin." I said to them.

"Ahn Yejin......Wait!Ahn Yejin!? Mina you're aren't playing right?" Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie said at the same time.

"Why would I?Her name is Ahn Yejin." I said to them.

"Momo you have your phone right?!" Nayeon unnie ask as Momo unnie nodded.

"Call Yejin now!" Nayeon unnie said as Momo unnie nodded.

"Wait what?" I said.

"Oh you don't know?" Sana unnie said.

"Know what?" I ask.

"That Nayeon unnie and Momo have a twin cousin name Ahn Yujin and Ahn Yejin.They are also 18 years old.Also Yujin and Yejin is Nayeon unnie and Momo closes cousin since Yujin and Yejin we're little." Sana unnie said.

"Yeoboseyo.Momo unnie?" We heard a girl voice said from Momo's Phone.

"Ok Yejin.Answer what unnie ask ok?" Nayeon unnie said.

"Nayeon unnie?Umm sure?" She said.

"So did only Yujin get arranged marriage and you didn't?" Nayeon unnie ask.

"No?Wait Yujin didn't say to you that I also got arranged marriage?!YAH AHN YUJIN! YOU DIDN'T TELL UNNIE THAT I ALSO GOT ARRANGED MARRIAGE!!" The girl said.

"Oh yeah.....Sorry Yejinnie.I forgot about it." Another girl voice said.

"So let me ask you again.What is his name?"Nayeon unnie ask.

"A him?Of course not.It's a girl unnie." The Yejin girl said.

"A girl.Ok just answer my question my question.What's.Her.Name." Nayeon unnie said.

"Why do you want to know?" Two of the girls on the phone said at the same time.

"That's what I like call.A twin." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Just answer my freaking question you idiots." Nayeon unnie said sternly.

"Woah Nayeon unnie just swear Yejinnie." The Yujin said.

"Yeah.I'm going to tell Eunbi unnie and she surely would kill Nayeon unnie." Yejin said as we heard laughing I think.

"You better tell me now or I will go there and steal all of your candies." Nayeon unnie said.

"You can't cuz you don't know where it is." Yujin tease.

"Just tell me!If not I give you a beating." Nayeon unnie said.

"A-ah.H-Her name is Myoui Mina.I think." Yejin said.

'So that's who I will be marrying. A person who is scare of her older cousin. Interesting.'

"You're not lying right Ahn Yejin?" Nayeon unnie

"Why would I if you're threatening me." Yejin said as Sana unnie and Tzuyu almost laugh.