×|Chapter 4|×

×|Ahn Yujin POV|×

"Yujin-ah.Wake up." I heard Yejin said.

"5 more minutes Yejinnie." I said as I tried to cover myself with my blanket but before I could do that Yejin pull it off me.

"Come Yujin.We have to go to the office today." Yejin said.

'Oh right appa ask us to go to the company today.So we don't have school and we're going to meet someone there.'I said in my head with still eyes close.

"Ahn Yujin~Wake up now." Yejin said cutely making me giggle.

I open my eyes and met with her eyes immediately. I get up and carried her with me to our bathroom.

'I'm going to miss you waking me 'up and carry you to the bathroom after we got marry Yejin.'I said in my head as I smile at her.

We got to our bathroom and I place Yejin on the bathroom counter.She gets our toothbrush and give me mine.She gets the toothpaste and put it a on mine and hers.We get brushing our teeth and after that we bath together.

'Yeah we bath together. Maybe not normal but we do it since we were little and we have the same body part and face.So it's not weird for me and my twin at least.'I said as we strip our clothes.

'I said as we strip our clothes

What Yujin wore

What Yejin wore

What Yejin wore

"And this is why we're twins."We said looking at each other.

"We have the same fashion taste. "Yejin said.

" Well who cares."I said and Yejin nodded.

We got out of our room and went downstairs to the dining room where's the other unnies were and yes they sleep here.

"You twins really look like twins." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Duh." We said and went to sit on our seat.

"You guys have something to go to or what?Cuz as I remember you have school today." Momo unnie said.