×|Chapter 14 [M]|×

Warning this chapter contains a mature scene and underage sex.If you feel uncomfortable reading it please skip this chapter.

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

"Y-Yejin..." She moan out as I suck and lick on her nipples.

"You thought I'll let you be the dominant one in this relationship don't you? Unnie the soft side of me is just a disguise."I said to her as I pinch her nipples making her cried out.

"Maybe my cousin doesn't even know this.......but I do have some experience." I said as I slowly went down to place my hand on her pj's pants and slowly pulling it down.

"W-What do you mean?" She stutter out breathlessly as she look up at me.

"Didn't they tell you? I used to have a girlfriend.But.....she will never pleasure me since I was innocent and a minor.But one day I accidentally saw her masterbating.After that I saw more and even saw the videos on her phone."I said as I look for a towel before getting it and tied her hands together.

"Sooo I have some... experience. Just not on myself.But seriously.When Ryujin unnie and Yena unnie taught me about the switch, bottom and top stuff. I never knew about those.I only know some things." I said to her as I went down to pull her panties down settling in on her ankle with her pants.

"Y-Yejin...."She moan out when I cup her clit before slowly caressing it with my thumb.

"Woah...." I said as I saw how wet she is.

"So this is what Jeongyeon unnie said it's love juice? Is it unnie?" I asked her as she nodded while she bit her lips.

"Ahh...hah...!" She moan out as I place one finger in.

"It went in so easily."I said as I thrust it in and out slowly.

"Y-Yej.."She whined out.

"Patient unnie." I said before pushing in another.

I thrust even more faster making her throw her head back as her hips buckle up.

"N-No Yejin...too f-fast.... I'm going to c-cum!" She moan out as I went even faster as her back arch and her legs tremble as she cum all over my hand.

"No no no t-too much.." she whined out when I didn't stop my fingers.

"I want to try something."I said as I pulled out my fingers.

"W-What?" She asked breathlessly as she tried to sit up with her tied hand on her stomach.

"Something.But first we have to really take these off."I said talking about the her pants and panties on her ankle.

I pull it off before settling it on the floor before I laid on my stomach in between her legs.

"As I remember Tzuyu Unnie said this is eating you out?" I said to her as she nodded.

"Yejin can you untie me now?" She asked as I shook my head before diving in to lick her clit.

"F-Fuck...."She moan out as lick her clit.

"You taste so good Unnie." I said before I started sucking and licking her clit.

"F-Fuck Yejin...." She moan out as she hold onto my head or more like a couple strain of my hair.

I stopped for a second and push her back to lay on the bed before continuing what I was doing. I place my hand on her butt as I pull her up to my mouth.

"Yejin....babe...." She moan out.

"I'm your babe now huh?" I asked her with a chuckle as I push back 2 fingers in and continue to lick her clit.

"F-Fuck! Y-Yejin! Ahn Yejin!" She cried out as I felt her started to squirm around.

"I'm Myoui Yejin.Not Ahn Yejin."I said as I felt cumming all over my mouth and fingers.

I lick her cum from my mouth as I pulled out my fingers out of her and suck on it clean before cleaning her clit that's all sensitive.

"D-Don't...."She whined out while pulling on my hair when I teasingly lick her bud before I stop as I smile at her and got up to peck her on the lip.

"Was it ok? I wasn't too hard right?" I asked her.

"It was.....intense." She said as I chuckled.

"How did you even learn that?" She asked as I untie her wrist.

"As I said I used to have a pretty kinky girlfriend I guess she would always masterbate when I was sleeping next to her and she have that porn app open all the time.After that I may have learn some stuff from watching it even though I didn't know what it meant.But we only lasted for 6 months before I break up with her because she was cheating on me.But don't ask it to anyone since only some of my cousins know and don't ask Nayeon unnie especially."I said to her as she nodded.

"Let me get you a warm towel to clean you up." I said as I got up and get a towel before wetting it a little with warm water before returning back to her.

"I'm back."I said before going in between her legs and spread it open before slowly cleaning her up.

I look up at her and saw her blushing before we made eye contact with each other.

"W-What?" She asked.

"Nothing.You just look so cute blushing like that."I said before I kiss her stomach and get her pants and panties from the floor.

The thing about Mina unnie is she never wear a bra when she's at home or in our room.Well unless there's someone over or we're at eomma and appa's house.

I help her out putting on her pants and panties before buttoning up her shirt.

"How about you?" She asked as I pretend to think.

"I thought you said you're going to wait until I'm not a minor?" I asked her as she slap my shoulder.

"Yah! You just did that to me and I'm not going to have a turn?" She said as I smile.

"Yup."I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Come here." She said before pulling me on top of her making me let out a quiet scream.

"Unnie..." I said as I felt her breath on my lips before kissing me.

"So cute."She said as she pulled away and cup my cheeks.

"You have to remember.I also have a dominant side." She whisper making me shivers as I look at her before she flip us over making her on top of me as she pinned my hand on top of my head before kissing me all over my neck.

"Unnie..." I moan out as I throw my head back at the pleasure.

"Yes darling?" She said seductively making me weak in the knees.

"Want more.." I whined at her.

"More what?" She asked.

"Kisses."I mumble out.

"You have to be louder baby girl." She said as I whimper at her words.

"I want more kisses please."I said.

"Your wish is my command baby."

"Unnie!"

And again I'm sorry for suddenly stop publishing any chapters. But it's kinda hard to update when my life is so busy. Anyway hope it was okay.