×|Chapter 8|×

×|Myoui Mina POV|×

"I still couldn't believe that I have fallen for you Ahn Yejin.We're not even married yet but I have fallen for you." I said in my head as I look at Yejin who's beside me while we are watching a movie.

We've been in a good term one week ago.We started to accept the fact that we will be marrying each other but still it's pretty awkward when we're with each other alone.We also slept in the same room which was used to be Yejin and Yujin's room so it's a bunk bed still.

"Mina Unnie?"I heard Yejin said.

"Hm?"I hummed as I look at her.

"Will I love you as much as how Hyejin Unnie and Yujin unnie love Wheein Unnie and Minju unnie?" Yejin ask me innocently.

"I don't know......you might but also might not.We don't know yet.But I hope you will.And I hope I also will." I said to her as I caresses her head.

"How can you look so innocent Ahn Yejin?" I said in my head as I look at her while caresses her head then suddenly I heard her yawn.

"<Chuckled>Are you tired?"I ask her as she nodded cutely making me screaming in the inside.

"Let's go to bed then.I'll wake you up when we're going to eat dinner."I said to her as she nodded as she took out her arms wanting me to carry her.

I shook my head as I chuckled before carrying her as she hug me like a koala.I carry her upstairs as I can hear some soft snoring on my neck as I chuckle slightly.As we got upstairs I open the door and place her slowly on the bottom bed where Yujin used to sleep at and where I sleep since Yejin slept on the top bunk.

"Why must you be so cute." I said in my head as I sat down on the bed and caresses her hair before getting up and tucking her to bed.

I was about to leave to get on the top bunk when I felt someone's hand on my waist pulling me down on the bed making me laid on the bed.

"Don't leave please?"I heard Yejin said in a sleepy voice making me chuckle a little before turning around and hug her.

"You sure?"I ask her as she put her head on the crook of my head.

"Yes Unnie.Don't leave me."Yejin said as I can feel her breathing.

"Ok then you little giant koala." I said as I hug her and caresses her hair before she fall asleep again.

"Sleep well Yejin.I hope you can love me like how your sisters do."I said as I sigh before going to sleep.

×|Ahn Yujin POV|×

"See you later Unnie."I said to Nayeon unnie.

"Take a good care of your new wife ok Yujin?"Nayeon unnie said.

"I will Unnie."I said to her as she patted my head.

All of them left.I went to Minju unnie who also saying goodbye to her friends and family.I went to her and bag hugged her.

"<Chuckle>Tired?"Minju unnie ask as she place her hand on my hand.

I nodded as I place my chin on her shoulder.She patted my head before I pull away so we also can leave.We got in the car as our driver drove us home.I open the door as we took of our shoes.I look around seeing no Yejin or Mina Unnie.They must already in their room.We got upstairs and change our clothes before going back downstairs seeing Appa and Eomma.

"Appa?Eomma? Aren't you supposed to be going to New York today?"I ask them.

"We are but we forgot our suitcase. And tell Yejin to take care of the company for 5 days."Appa said as I nodded.

Eomma came down stairs with a suitcase and bid goodbye to me and Minju unnie.After they left I saw Mina unnie came downstairs.

"Oh you're home."Mina Unnie said as I nodded.

"Where's Yejin, Unnie?"I ask her.

"She's asleep."Mina Unnie said.

"Oh ok then.If she's awake tell her that she needs to take care of the company for 5 days."I said to her.

"Ok."Mina Unnie said.

"I'll be in my room now.I have some schoolwork to finish."I said to Minju unnie and Mina unnie as they nodded their head.

I get upstairs and went in mine and Minju Unnie's room and sit on the study room as I took out my homework and do it.

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

I woke up and saw that Mina Unnie's not here anymore so I get up and get out of my room.I went downstairs and I saw Mina unnie sitting on a chair at the kitchen countertops while drinking coffee I think and looking something on her phone.I went up to her and tap her shoulder.

"Oh you're awake."Mina Unnie said as she turn around and saw me.

I nodded before sitting next to her.

"What are you doing Unnie?"I ask her.

"Just some work.Oh and Yujin tell me to tell you that your dad ask you to take care of the company for 5 days." Mina Unnie said as I groaned and place my head on the kitchen countertops.

"That means I have to go to school and take care of the company."I said as I put my head on my hands.

"<Chuckle>You sure hate that company."Mina Unnie said as she patted my head.

"Of course I do.It's boring and I can't even have a dream all my life is always about school and my dad keep telling me that I'm going to take over the company."I said to her in annoyed voice.

"Do you actually have a dream?"Mina Unnie ask as I scoff at her.

"Of course I....... don't actually. "I said as I realized that I actually didn't have a dream because of my parents.

"<Chuckle>And you said that you can't have a dream when you actually don't."Mina Unnie said as I pouted.

"I used to have a dream.I wanted to become an actress or a model because I actually used to be a child actress and a model but yeah my dad crushed my dream but Eomma was very supportive of me being it tho."I said to her.

"You know if you want to you still can. It's never too late to be one."She said to me.

"Maybe after I graduate or something." I said to her.

"Anything you want.But remember you also have me, your mom, cousins, friends, family and your sisters to support you."She said to me as she caresses my head.

"I know Unnie."I said to her.

"Well you did sleep pretty long tho.It's almost dinner.Let's just order something."She said as I nodded.

Thank you for reading!!❤️