×|Chapter 5|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

"It's ok Yejin-ah."Someone said to me.

"But unnie.Appa is going too far about this."I said to her.

" Don't worry Yejinnie.I will be with you before you get marry."Yujin said.

"Unnie.Will you come to our wedding?" Yujin added.

"Of course I will.My little sister is getting married." She said.

"Hyejin unnie.Don't leave us again." I said to her as I hug her.

"Yeah unnie don't leave us again." Yujin added.

"I won't. I will talk to appa after this...ok?" Hyejin unnie said as we nodded before hugging her.

You might ask how did Hyejin unnie got here.Well.......

~Flashback~

After it reach the rooftop I went and sit at the bench near at the rooftop. I cried as I put my hand on my face to cover them.Suddenly someone hug me....but it just felt some what the I have felt before.I open my eyes and saw my sister.... Ahn Hyejin or people call her Hwasa.

"U-Unnie." I said stuttering.

"Did you miss me?" She ask as I hug her tighter and nodded.

"Why did you leave me and Yujin? I miss you a lot unnie." I said as I cried on her.

"I just have to clear my mind after what Appa did to me.But I never thought that he's doing it to you too." She said.

"You know just follow everything appa said.He knows what the best for you.Like me.He found my soulmate and the person I love the most.But he just over do it." She added.

"B-But-" She cut me off.

"No buts Ahn Yejin.Just follow him. But if it got out of hands leave.But don't forget to tell Yujin and me. Leave and clear your mind.After you have clear your mind come back and talk to him." She said.

"You going to talk to him?" I ask.

"Yes.Now go.Meet me at the parking lot.I'll wait for you.Don't forget your twin." Hyejin unnie said as she let go of the hug and wiped my tears.

She nodded and I get up but before I could leave she kissed my head and said "go now." I nodded before going but when I was about to get in the elevator someone back hugged me.I smiled knowing it's Yujin.

"Yah!Ahn Yujin!Let go of me!" I said when she didn't let go.

"No." Yujin simply said.

"Come on Yujin.We have to go back down and talk to appa." When I said that she immediately let go.

"You sure?" She ask as she look at me.

"Yes.Now let's go." I said as I smiled a little at her making her nod.

We got in the elevator and press the floor when we were just on.

~End of Flashback~

"Unnie where did you go?" Yujin ask.

"Well I went to america." Unnie said.

"Did you bring Wheein Unnie with you too?" I ask.

"Yes I did.and that was the best decision I've ever did. " Hyejin Unnie said as me and Yujin didn't hear the last part.

"Huh?What did you say Unnie?" Me and Yujin said at the same time.

"Aigo~ this twin.I didn't say anything." She said.

"Hm........ok."Me and Yujin said at the same time again.

"So we're going back home now?" I ask.

"Yes.But I'm going to get your Wheein Unnie." Unnie said.

"Did you and Wheein Unnie relationship doing good Unnie?" Yujin ask.

"It's doing great actually." Hyejin Unnie said.

"That's good then." I said.

Hyejin Unnie just smiled at me before she step goes outside and when in the front seat and started to drive.

"So~ who will you be marrying?" Hyejin Unnie ask.

"I'm going to be marrying Minju Unnie." Yujin said excitedly.

"Oh~ your crush huh?" Hyejin Unnie said as Yujin got red making me and Hyejin Unnie laugh at her.

"Yejin?Who will you be marrying?" Hyejin Unnie ask.

".........Myoui Mina......" I said as I moved my gaze to the window.

"Hey.Mina is a very kind person.I know her." Hyejin Unnie said.

"You do?" Yujin ask as she nodded.

"Mina is a pretty quiet person.....just like Yejin.Their personality is almost the same but not really at the same time." She said as she smile softly.

"Just like me and Wheein.We didn't like each other at first.But as we spend time together we started to like each other and eventually fall in love. But Appa just have to make it worst. Because he thought that me and Wheein didn't like each other he ask me to marry another 2 people which I didn't like." She said as her hold on the steering wheel tighten.

"I didn't want to so we fight with each other.Eomma was also mad at me and at the end she.........slap me.......With no reason.And when that happened I immediately get my stuff and leave. I ask Moonbyul Unnie to book me 2 ticket to america.I told all of our cousin the day before I leave Korea. And at last I pick you up from school but as you remembered I didn't sent you to our house but to Nayeon apartment." She said.

"But please.Don't hate Appa and Eomma.But if you have a reason to be mad then leave Korea and stay somewhere where you can calm down and then come back here and talk to them." Hyejin Unnie said as we nodded.

She smiled as she continued driving while smiling.

×| Ahn Hyejin or Hwasa POV |×

"<Sigh> they grow up too fast." I said in my head as I look at the both of them sleeping at the back seat.

I look over at Yejin and saw her holding onto Yujin's hand like it was her life even though she's sleeping.

"You twins never change.And that's one thing I like." I said as I look back at Yejin's face.

"I hope you and Mina will be happy when you get marry." I said as I focus on driving.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!