×|Chapter 12|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

"So here is your keys and have fun ladies." The owner said as we nodded and said thank you.

We got the keys from the counter before going in the elevator to our room.I look at Mina unnie and saw her still flustered from what I did when we were in the car.

"Still flustered Unnie?You haven't talk ever since we got out of the plane." I said as she clear her throat.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked as I shrug.

I'm starting to like being the top in our relationship.Maybe bottom Mina unnie is what I should be needing.

"Unnie...what do you say about having kids?" I suddenly asked as she choke on her own saliva making me worried.

"You ok Unnie?" I asked as I patted her back as she nodded.

"W-What with the sudden question?" She asked as she clear her throat.

"Just a question." I said to her.

"It's not what I have in mine yet but in the future......maybe.." She said as I nodded.

The elevator door open as we step out and walk towards our room.We got in as I saw there was rose petals all over the bed.We put our stuff as I went to the window to look at the view.

"I'll take a shower." I heard Mina unnie said as I hummed.

"So pretty."I whisper out as I look at the view.

I took out my phone and took some pictures of the view and the bedroom.

"You should take a shower." I heard Mina unnie said as she came out of the bathroom with only her towel.

"Damn.....if I tease her now she might melt." I thought before going to her and slowly pushing her to the wall making her look at me in confusion.

"Y-Yejin what are you-"She said but got cut off when I kiss her lips.

"So sexy Unnie." I whisper out as I continue to kiss her lips.

Innocent Ahn Yejin no more!!

"Hmphh hnghh Y-Yej..." She moan out as I kiss her neck.

She's mine😋

Later that night-

×|Myoui Mina POV|×

"Mina.Yah Mina-yah!" I snapped out as I look at my laptop seeing Nayeon unnie looking at me.

I'm currently sitting on the bed with my back against the headboard.

"I'm sorry unnie.What were you saying again?" I asked her as she sigh.

"I said how's the trip? Are you both doing ok?" She said.

"Yeah it's doing great.Anyway are you sure your little cousin is innocent?" I said as she look at me confusingly.

"My little cousin? Innocent? That kid? Ofc not!" She said as I raise my eyebrows.

"What do you-"

"You know how hard is it to keep that kid innocent when you have a girlfriend that's dirty minded and some cousin that doesn't care about 18+ stuff? That innocent kid you thought Yejin was is not the innocent you be looking for." Nayeon unnie said as I heard Momo agreeing with her.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she's the top in your guys relationship.That kid is bossy and sassy all the time." Nayeon unnie added.

"So..... I've been trick?" I asked her.

"Kinda but not really since Yejin and Yujin just got to know about that stuff awhile ago.At least 2 weeks after you know her.Ryujin, Jeongyeon and Yuna and more have been a really bad influence on them lately." Nayeon unnie said.

"Unnie...." I heard Yejin said as she went over to me and snuggle into me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she shook her head and kiss me on my neck.

"Yah Ahn Yejin! Who teach you that?!" We heard Nayeon Unnie asked.

"Hmm? This? Yujin unnie......and Ryujin unnie." Yejin said.

"I'm serious right now.They're really going to be getting it." Nayeon unnie said.

"Ahh waeee? They're the best coach ever!" Yejin whined out as I caress her waist.

"I've heard from Yujin you also being bold lately..... kissing Mina inside the car in front of the school?!" Nayeon unnie said as I saw Yejin smirk at me making me blush.

"What's wrong with that? I'm just showing love to my wife." Yejin said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Right baby?" Yejin suddenly whisper to my ears making me shiver and nodded.

"Ahn Yejin don't you think I didn't see that! Yah Myoui! You can do better than that!" Nayeon unnie said as I roll my eyes.

"Anyway unnie Jeongyeon Unnie texted me saying she's looking for you." Yejin said as Nayeon unnie look at her other phone before looking at Momo.

"Yeah unnie she's looking for you.Sana asked me if you are with me." We heard Momo said.

"Then I gotta go.Yejin calm yourself. And Mina wether you're a top or a bottom I don't care so take care my babies." Nayeon unnie said as we waved them goodbye.

"Let's get back to what we were doing." Yejin said as she push my laptop away and pinned me to the bed.

"Y-Yejin...."I moan out.

Damn this kid.

=Time skip=

We're currently sitting on a chair eating our dinner as we look at the view.

"I love you." Yejin suddenly said making me almost choke on my food.

"W-What?" I asked as I look at her who chuckle.

"I said I love you unnie." She said as I look at her with a 'are you serious' look as she nodded.

"I've realized just how much you made me smile when I'm with you. Almost every moment I would think of you.And before I could stop the feeling I realized I already fall too deep for you." She explained.

I took time to process everything as I bite my lips and silently smile.

"She's in love with me." I thought to.

"Yejin-ah." I called out as she hummed and look at me.

"Are you...like...really in love with me? Or that was just to make me hope you did?" I asked as she smile before getting up from her chair and sat on my lap.

"You want me to say it again to you honey?" She said as she caress my jaw as I nodded slowly.

"I'm in love with you unnie.I love you." She said as she kiss me on the lips.

The kiss was slow and no rushing.

"Remember that." She said as I nodded as I pant slightly.

"Let me show you how much I love you unnie." She whisper out as I look at her.

"B-But-"

"It's ok if you don't want to unnie.But just so you know.... you're also my first time." She said as I nodded.

"Then let me lead you first....." I said as she smile and nodded.

"Do whatever you want Unnie."She said as I kiss her on the lips.

Heyyy soo I actually thought I've already post this chapter which was 4 days ago and I just realized I didn't.I guess I shouldn't have tried posting it at night when I was about to go to sleep. And I was supposed to post another chapter today but I guess we'll have to wait for that since there's some things that I need to add. Anyway I hope you enjoy.