×|Chapter 13|×

×|Ahn Yejin POV|×

"Are you sure Yejin? You know.... you're still a minor." She asked me after the kiss.

"Then do you want to wait until I'm old enough?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Then wait for me Unnie.You know you only have 6 months from now on." I said to her as I caress her jaw.

"But for the 6 months don't expect me to go easy on you." I said as I kiss her on the lips before booping her nose and got off her lap back to my chair.

"What a tease." She said as I chuckled while continuing to eat my dinner.

"You know, Yujin said that tease is my middle name." I said to her as she groaned out.

"There's still things I need to know about you." She said as she started eating again.

"And there's also things I need to know about you too." I said to her as I heard my phone ring.

"Let me answer that." I said as she nodded.

I went to pick up my phone before going to the bathroom to pick up the call seeing it's one of the employee in the company.

"Hello?" I said as I pick up the call.

"Hello may I talk with Ms Ahn Yejin?"

"This is Ahn Yejin speaking."

"Oh Ms Yejin.Sorry I didn't recognize your voice."

"It's ok.Anyway what's with the call?"

"Ms Yejin I'm sorry that I'm calling you on your honeymoon but this is important."

"And that is?"

"Mr Ahn have been talking about getting you and Yujin a secretary and an assistant but since you're not here I've been delaying the interview because I know you might want to interview them yourself."

"Ahh so appa have been pestering you huh? It's ok I'll talk to him myself about it.And you can schedule an interview after my honeymoon.I won't be going to school that day."

"Ok Ms Yejin.Would you like me to tell Ms Yujin?"

"Yes tell her and make sure she's also there."

"So how about at 9 am Ms Yejin?"

"That's perfect."

"Ok thank you Ms Yejin.And I'm sorry again for interrupting your honeymoon.I hope you and Ms Mina have a nice honeymoon."

"Thank you.Don't overwork yourself ok? Make sure to go home and don't stay at the office."

"Yes Ms Yejin.I'll be going now."

"Ok thank you."

I said before hanging up the call before calling Appa.

"Hello?"

"Hello Appa."

"Ahhh Yejin. How's the honeymoon?"

"It's going well Appa.But I'm calling you about the secretary and assistant interview."

"Oh did Ms Choi tell you?"

"Yes she did.And please Appa she's been delaying it because I asked her to.I wanted to be there to choose my own secretary."

"But Yejin you're on a honeymoon. Yujin can do it for you or I can."

"When I say I'll do it then I will.That's final.Bye."

I said before hanging up the call as I sigh and slick my hair back before placing my phone on the counter.

I wash my face before going back to Mina unnie who's playing games on her phone leaving her food unfinished.