Ron x Draco

(Just a short fluff I'll try and do one every week.)

As ron woke up next to his boyfriend, the first thing he noticed was the sun shining and the rainbow shimmering on dracos face.

"Dray, wake up." Draco groggy response was a grunt. "Remember we wanted to go out to the waterfall!"draco jolted awake at that. After a half hour of getting stuff ready, they headed into the woods. They avoided trees snakes and anything that looked dangerous.

As they finally reached the beautiful spot that they go to almost everyday they set all of their stuff up. Ron stripped of his shirt and started to swim around in the lake. After a quick lunch day went into the woods and room sat with a book.

Not that he'd admit it but Hermiones love for reading rubbed off on him.

As he sat reading his book he heard the crunch of the fallen leaves behind him, he knew dray was back.

"Sunset or no?" Draco asked as he did everytime, even though they both knew the answer. "Sunset, Stay." As dray sat down the ginger laid his head on the blondes shoulder, their hair mixing and turning multicolored in the colors of the sun setting on the horizon.

When draco realized ron had fallen asleep he spelled their stuff home and gathered ron in his arms.

Even though they were raised from wizarding family's they can enjoy muggle traditions.

(There. A story.)

(246 words)